HOUSTON (PRWEB) December 04, 2018
The Name Reflects Growth
Physicians Preference Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies in the nation to receive Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) accreditation in 2007 and has remained certified for over a decade.
“We don’t dabble in different types of compounding; bioidentical hormones are our specialty and have been since 2001,” says Kimberly Bennett, R.PH. who is the Director of Pharmacy.
For the past 17 years Physicians Preference Pharmacy has filled over 1.5 million hormone prescriptions and helped over 31,000 patients by providing high-quality bioidentical hormones for the treatment of Low T, Adrenal Fatigue, Menopause, PMS, and Low Thyroid in addition to providing safe and natural skin care products.
Now they are taking that same formula and offering their services to physicians around the country to benefit more patients and more doctors.
In addition to traditional compounded hormones, Physicians Preference Pharmacy offers a wide array of peptides. Peptides are short chains of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and can assist in increased cell reproduction which helps with the healing process, muscle building, and more.
Now patients and physicians across the United States have access to Physicians Preference Pharmacy’s compounded peptides, including:
- Physicians Preference Optimizer - Promotes strength, healing, and deep sleep, plus helps with lean muscle mass and controlling body weight. Compounded in sublingual tablets.
- Physicians Preference Repair - Promotes healing in the gut, with effectiveness in conditions such as Irritable Bowel Disease and Leaky Gut Syndrome, plus may decrease injury recovery time. Compounded in both sublingual tablets and in oral capsule.
- Physicians Preference Brain - A cognitive enhancing peptide that has both neuroprotective and neurorestorative properties that may help with anxiety and depression, memory and focus, and ability to cope with stress. Compounded in sublingual tablets.
- Physicians Preference Rejuvenation - Shown to stimulate the production of melatonin leading to increased deep sleep. It may also reactivate the production of telomerase in the cells allowing for healthy cell division. Compounded in sublingual tablets.
- Physicians Preference Immune - Plays a key role in controlling immunity and inflammation. Compounded in sublingual tablets.
For more information on peptide therapy, please visit: https://physicianspreferencerx.com/peptides/
About Physicians Preference Pharmacy
At Physicians Preference Pharmacy, we believe that prescription drugs are over-prescribed, treating only symptoms but not addressing the underlying condition.
We believe that the right balance of bioidentical hormones not only makes people feel better but can transform their lives.
We believe that the relationship between the patient, practitioner, and pharmacist is critical to the patient achieving optimal hormone balance.
We believe that the art of prescription compounding is essential in providing the customized dosages and forms prescribed for the patient by the doctor.
We believe that a patient’s response to hormone replacement therapy is a direct reflection of the quality of the hormones they’re taking, and they expect their pharmacy to specialize in bioidentical hormones and deliver them with extraordinary hospitality and guest service.
Replenishing what the body is truly lacking in the form of a customized bioidentical hormone regimen rather than using conventional pharmaceutical drugs allows patients to get healthy and well, naturally.
Physicians Preference Pharmacy Quality
All our compounded products are weight-tested for accuracy onsite. Physicians Preference Pharmacy standards are more stringent than that of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). In addition to onsite weight testing, we send multiple samples per week to an outside laboratory for potency testing. Physicians Preference Pharmacy ranks first in Houston for the number of samples sent for potency testing and in the top 8% of pharmacies nationwide.
Hormones can be tailored to individual needs through multiple dosage forms—capsules (slow-release, dye-free capsules and vegan capsules), topical and vaginal creams, and sublingual tablets—in multiple strengths. Custom compounding of hormones matches each patient’s unique needs and body chemistry instead of the “one size fits all” approach used with off-the-shelf hormones.
Lactose- and Paraben-Free Hormones
Because of our commitment to complete health and wellness, our compounded preparations are free of lactose and parabens.
Our company has a culture of extraordinary hospitality and service. We treat our patients as guests, whether in person or over the phone, and we strive to make each experience with Physicians Preference Pharmacy a WOW one.
Physicians Preference Pharmacy has helped tens of thousands of patients achieve health and wellness naturally using our compounded bioidentical hormones. We have established relationships with over 100 doctors and their patients all over the United States and are able to maintain those relationships because of our top-notch service.