Eustis, FL (PRWEB) August 29, 2006
eXtreme Custom Billiards presents a custom New Orleans Saints-themed pool table they have designed in coordination with the team. This one of a kind pool table features custom felt and cabinet decorated with the New Orleans Saints colors and logos and is autographed by the 2005-2006 team. The table will be auctioned off at the end of September, with net proceeds benefiting the New Orleans Saints Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund. To submit a bid or for more information about bidding, please contact John Conod at 352-551-8399. Images and additional contact options can be found on the website of eXtreme Custom Billiards: http://www.xtremecustombilliards.com/Pool_Table_New_Orleans_Saints.htm, high-resolution images are available upon request.
“As residents of Florida, we are eternally grateful for all the support people from the gulf coast states provided us, rebuilding from the many hurricanes that we were effected by in 2004 and 2005,” said John Conod, President and Owner of eXtreme Custom Billiards. “When Katrina struck New Orleans we wanted to do something to help, so we organized our suppliers and staff to donate time and energy so that together we could create this extraordinary, one-of-a-kind custom pool table that will be the ultimate game room piece for any New Orleans Saints fan.”
eXtreme Custom Billiards would like to thank all the organizations and people who made the auction possible, including:
- Jackie Henry with Ben Hales team at New Orleans Saints Organization
- Partnered with the New Orleans Saints Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund (http://www.saintshurricanefund.org)
- New Orleans Saints (http://www.neworleanssaints.com)
- Sherwin Williams of Orlando
- RC Designs (http://www.rcdesigns.net)
- Sterling Gaming (http://www.sterling-gaming.com)
- Rob Lawson of Prime Time Molds
- The staff at eXtreme Custom Billiards
- marketinghelpnet.com (http://www.marketinghelpnet.com)
About eXtreme Custom Billiards:
eXtreme Custom Billiards is based in Eustis, Florida. The company’s mission is to create playable works of art, customized to meet individual customer preferences. Each 8-foot table is hand crafted from its legs, rails, cabinet, and finish to the 1” thick Brazilian slate. Additionally, each pool table can be designed for indoor or outdoor use and to meet official BCA standards.