Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
These reports on “Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Europe, South and Central America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries Europe, South and Central America. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Europe, South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
- Information on refining, FCC, hydro cracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Identifies key trends and issues in the refining industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Explore reports individually below:
Refining Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017 - Key companies covered are Total S.A, ExxonMobil Corporation and Lukoil Oil Company
Refining Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017 - Key companies covered are Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. and Repsol S.A.
Reasons to buy these reports:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in South and Central America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution
- Understand and respond to competitor’s business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America.
Explore more reports on Energy and Power Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.