Delivering service with Parature's customer support software enables our customers to quickly and independently resolve issues or directly engage with our support team via chat or a social network.
Vienna, VA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 23, 2011
Parature, the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, today unleashed a social CRM industry game-changer with the release of Parature Spring ‘11. The new version enables customer support teams to continuously enhance and improve the customer support experience while directly engaging with key audiences across the industry’s leading social and service channels available to consumers today, including, Twitter, Lithium Communities, Facebook, chat, phone, email, Web and more. With Parature Spring ’11 , companies will now be able to centrally monitor, manage, and resolve high volumes of service issues across all of these channels, including the growing number of service-related conversations that are happening every day within social media channels.
In an increasingly social and collaborative world, customers demand service where and when they want, whether it is through social network sites like Facebook and Twitter, within Web-based communities powered by Lithium, corporate-branded support portals, mobile devices, email, or even within web products like social games and software applications.
New Version Reaches more Customers, Reduces Support Costs and Provides a More Individualized Experience
Parature’s new and expanded feature set builds on the company’s tradition of web-based customer service to reduce costly one-to-one interactions, and provides more efficient workflows for social media and customer service teams. In addition, Parature Spring ‘11, available now in the company’s multi-tenant cloud, expands customer support organizations’ reach to the hottest social channels and unifies cloud-based support and social media direct engagement for serving the needs of today’s customers, wherever they are.
New features include:
- Direct Social Engagement Model Expands to Twitter and Lithium - Maximize reach to each customer’s preferred communication channel with consistent answers through a knowledgebase, direct tickets and configurable automated response through Lithium Communities and Twitter--over 110 million tweets and comments are posted to Twitter and Lithium communities every day.
- “EasyAnswer” Auto-suggest and Improved Search - Customers automatically receive auto-suggested answers from the knowledgebase while submitting tickets, reducing costly one-to-one service interactions and resolving customer issues quickly while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Experience Analysis of Search Terms and Feedback - View, analyze, and report on the ongoing service experience, capture search terms, determine the most popular searches by category, measure the effectiveness of self-service rates, and report on incident feedback by channel so support organizations can continuously understand and improve the customer experience.
- View, Report and Automatically Remove Profane Content from Your Facebook Page- Ensure corporate security and brand protection through instantaneous removal of inappropriate content like obscenities and spam, guaranteeing organizations protect their hard-earned brand reputation and equity.
- Global Multi-Language Offering - Support for 33 languages across all social channels, including double-byte languages like Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Rich Media Support and Unified Management of Multiple Facebook Pages- Manage multiple brands and Facebook Fan Pages from one dashboard for ease of management and a complete view of social customer interactions and embed images and video that convey a brand’s unique “look and feel” through a dedicated configurable “Support” landing page.
Parature customer Vovici, the leading provider of survey software and enterprise feedback solutions (EFM), understands that companies must evolve to meet the increasing demands for direct communication through social channels as well as continuing to serve-up rich support experiences in traditional Web, email and phone interactions.
“Vovici is all about customers; it’s not only our business but our internal philosophy as well,” said Nancy Porte, Vovici’s Vice President of Customer Experience. “Delivering service with Parature's customer support software enables our customers to quickly and independently resolve issues or directly engage with our support team via chat or a social network, which helps us differentiate ourselves, retain existing customers, and attract new ones.”
“Today’s companies struggle with making support and service more collaborative, social and personalized while keeping costs low and automation high,” said Tim Davenport, Parature’s CEO. “Today’s release is another proof point that Parature is committed to being at the crux of customer engagement, constantly improving our product to meet the demands of our customers as technology evolves quickly.”
Parature Spring ’11 is generally available today for all current and new customers.
Parature is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions and is used to support over 25 million end users worldwide. Parature empowers customer service organizations to monitor, manage, resolve and respond to a high volume of service issues across multiple communication channels, including the growing number of service-related conversations that are happening every day within social media channels. With more than a decade of experience, Parature delivers support and social media engagement and management solutions to mid-size and enterprise organizations across a wide variety of industries. Parature is among Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Software Companies and is the recipient of numerous product, technology, and leadership awards. Parature is used by some of the world’s most innovative organizations, federal agencies and companies, including LivingSocial, Cox Communications, SuccessFactors and Threadless. Parature is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.parature.com, follow @parature on Twitter, or fan us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/parature.