Besides its beauty, tile has many other features that make it an appealing addition to any home or business.
PASO ROBLES, Calif. (PRWEB) October 30, 2018
Central Pacific Construction, rated as the best contractor in Paso Robles, CA, has released the “Guide to Remodeling with Tile.” Company owner Frank Cueva said, “Tile can be a stunning addition and knowing which tiles are the best for the intended use makes everyone happy.”
A Guide to Remodeling with Tile
Tile is a popular consideration when building or remodeling. Tile designs have been considered art forms for thousands of years. thousands of years. A benefit of modern-day tile is that beautiful patterns can be created without combining a million tiny pieces to create intricate designs like those discovered in the ruins of Pompeii. Today’s selection of tiles makes it possible to combine different patterns of tile into original and appealing patterns. There are even tile artists who create custom designed tiles.
Besides its beauty, tile has many other features that make it an appealing addition to any home or business. Those benefits include durability, ease of cleaning, resistance to staining and collecting tracked-in debris, and health benefits for people with allergies and respiratory conditions.
There are a few things to think about before choosing tile. Cueva said that Central Pacific Construction has become the best contractor in Paso Robles because, “Our experience helps our clients avoid the pitfalls of falling in love with a tile before all the pros and cons are considered.” For the best results, Cueva’s advice is:
- Have the use and design in mind. Where is the tile being used and what kind of design is in mind? Some tiles serve multiple purposes, meaning they can be installed on a wall or floor. Just because some tile works well on a wall doesn’t mean it is the best selection for inside a shower. How is the finished project going to look? Is there a color scheme in mind? Is there a specific pattern or design in mind? Create a rough sketch of a couple of designs and borrow the kid’s crayons or paint set to add the colors. Show the sketches to the contractor. A picture goes a long way to helping everyone see the same thing.
- Consider the budget. How much money is available for this project? How does the cost of the tile and the installation labor fit into the overall budget? Be sure to discuss the budget with the contractor. What are the time lines? Are they realistic? How much tile is needed? How long will it take to order and receive a shipment of tile? Keep in mind that specialty tile might take a little longer to arrive.
- Know what kind of tile is going to work best. Some kinds of tiles might have multiple uses, but the manufacturing process influences the best use. The most common types of tile are: Ceramic tile, Natural stone tile, Quarry (clay) tile, Porcelain tile, Mosaic tile, Glass tile. These are all beautiful in their own right, and creative combinations can turn a home or business into a show place. But, to avoid disappointment down the road research the best use for the type of tile. Be sure to consider the size of each tile and whether smaller tiles are meshed together to form a larger panel.
If you have an original design in mind, do some research to find tile designers who can create the components of the design directly on to the tile. Have at least one alternate choice as a back up. Two alternates are better.
- Research to find the best tile manufacturer. All tile is durable but not all tile is equal. Check with a number of different tile outlets including big box stores and small local businesses. Use the Internet and research tile manufacturers. The time invested in this research will save money and headaches. If feeling overwhelmed by the choices, ask the best contractor in Paso Robles for advice. Some of the manufacturing processes are quite interesting and many tile manufacturers are moving towards green production methods, such as using recycled materials. Be sure to ask about warranties.
- Discuss the project with your contractor. Spend some extra time with the contractor discussing the tile project. Bring the sketches and tile choices to the meeting.
Work With The Experts
Just as consumers choose the best tile, they also choose Central Pacific Construction. Serving the Central Coast for more than 25 years, the company has successfully completed hundreds of residential and commercial projects to high reviews from clients. The company has a reputation for bold, stylish designs, strong attention to detail, excellent service, a meticulous work ethic and delivering work on time and within budget.
Central Pacific Construction
3200 Riverside Ave Suite 120
Paso Robles, CA 93446
This press release is by Paso Robles SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 226-9890.