The traditional model calls for accumulating money to live on during retirement. But what happens if you incur unexpected expenses or live far longer than you anticipated? You’ll run out of money at a time when it will be nearly impossible to earn more.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 07, 2013
You’ve seen the headlines: Elderly people who are forced to choose between buying groceries or medicine or who are reduced to eating pet food because they simply don’t have enough money to adequately support themselves. It’s easy to think “that can’t happen to me,” but it’s a far more probable outcome than most people realize, says one self-made multi-millionaire.
“Americans are playing a financial version of Russian Roulette with their retirement planning,” warns Adam Markel, CEO of Peak Potentials, one of North America’s largest personal and business development training companies. “The traditional model calls for accumulating money to live on during retirement. But what happens if you incur unexpected expenses or live far longer than you anticipated? You’ll run out of money at a time when it will be nearly impossible to earn more.”
Markel recommends a different approach: Focusing on creating enough passive income to pay for your desired lifestyle, even if you choose not to work. He calls this “financial freedom,” and on March 14, 2013, Peak Potentials is offering a free training webinar to teach business owners, high achievers and other interested people the five components of the financial freedom formula.
During “Financial Freedom Formula: How to Keep More of Your Money … and Make It Work for YOU,” participants will learn:
- 5 critical elements in the Financial Freedom Formula … and why missing even 1 of them practically guarantees you’ll never be financially free
- The 6-part money management system that will help you eliminate debt and create financial freedom
- The most commonly overlooked reason you haven’t achieved financial freedom … and the surprisingly easy way to fix it (hint: this one has nothing to do with how you manage your money)
- What you must have first if you want to be free to do whatever you want with your time … without worrying about earning a living
- The 2 primary sources of income that you can develop – without working – and which is best for you
- Tricks for properly calculating what it will really take to support your desired lifestyle
- Why spending money is essential to financial freedom … and the must-follow rule about how and when you must spend it
- The deadly mistake that many business owners make with their income … and the critical change that can triple the speed with which you achieve financial freedom
- 2 proven approaches for couples to manage their money … and tips to ensure that neither partner feels resentful
- The right way to divide your investment money to properly manage risk
- What you must prove you can do before you’ll be able to attract more money
- Why putting every dime you can find toward paying off your debt is a huge mistake (in fact, it dramatically increases your chances of ending up back in debt)
“Financial Freedom Formula” is a free training webinar. Registration is required. To sign up, visit http://www.wealth180.com.