See @PersonInterest on the big screen at @NY_Comic_Con this Sat! Details here: http://bit.ly/ppOjMp #WBNYCC #NYCC #POI Thu 9/8c CBS
Burbank, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
Fans of acclaimed action thriller Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c CBS) — the new hit television series from creator/executive producer Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight, the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises, The Prestige, Memento) and J.J. Abrams’s Bad Robot Productions (Fringe, Lost, Super 8, the upcoming Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol) — can see it on the big screen this weekend as the show makes its New York Comic Con debut with a screening at NYCC 2011.
- Warner Bros. Television will present a special screening of an episode of the series on Saturday, October 15, from 12:15–1:15 p.m. in the IGN Theater.
- The episode screening will feature an exclusive introduction by series star Michael Emerson (Lost) that was shot specifically for the New York Comic Con audience on the show’s location in New York City this week.
- For continuing information about the Studio’s plans at New York Comic Con, please follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom and use the #WBNYCC hashtag.
Person of Interest on CBS: @PersonInterest
Tom McAlister: @Tom_McAlister
(818) 954-4855, tammy(dot)golihew(at)warnerbros(dot)com
(818) 954-7222, tom(dot)mcalister(at)warnerbros(dot)com
# # #