(Vocus) November 16, 2007
Fashion-forward pets will take to the runway at PETCO’s Fall Fashion Show , Saturday, Nov. 17, at 2 p.m. in PETCO stores nationwide.
When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2007 at 2 p.m.
Where: Your neighborhood PETCO store and more than 850 other locations nationwide
Web Site: To find a participating store near you visit, PETCO.com
Satellite Feed Available. Coordinates are below.
Time: 1630 – 1700 Eastern (4:30 – 5:00 PM)
Satellite & Transponder: AMC5/12E (AMC5 is located at 79 degrees west)
Downlink Frequency & Polarity: 12045 (H)
Information Rate: 5.5
Symbol Rate: 3.9787
Feed Point: (239) 939-6207
Fashion Show Facts:
- During the event, pets dressed to impress will strut down PETCO’s catwalk, showing off the latest fall fashions.
- Customers can bring their favorite outfits from home or shop DC, PETCO’s exclusive line of the highest fashion for your pet, available at all PETCO stores and PETCO.com.
- Prizes will be awarded for “Best in Show” and “Best in Show – PETCO Apparel.”
- The first 20 pet fashionistas will receive a free Pup-arazzi Polaroid photo in a special frame and chic canines will be treated to hors d’oeuvres, courtesy of the event’s sponsor, Natural Balance.
- Customers visiting PETCO Nov. 17th and 18th will receive 25 percent off all DC apparel fashion carriers and collars.
- The American Pet Product Manufacturers Association (APPMA) says 46 percent of dog owners purchased clothes for their dog during the last 12 months.
- More than 13,000 pets made their way to PETCO last March for the company’s spring pet fashion show, including cats, ferrets, rabbits, reptiles and even some pot-bellied pigs.
- Fashion is for more than just dogs. PETCO’s exclusive fall collection includes stylish collars, leashes, and carriers for chic pet parents. The company also carries a new line of ferret T-shirts with attitude, such as the popular “Grin and Ferret.”
For more information or to locate a store near you, visit http://www.PETCO.com. To get the latest news on anything and everything PETCO – from updates about the company to incredible acts of animal kindness, visit the company’s blog at http://www.petconews.com.
Rachel McLennan, PETCO
rachelmc @ petco.com
Don Cowan, PETCO
donc @ petco.com