Our earthen clay PoogDy Bottle maintains a natural healthy pH balance in the water that can optimize the digestive system, boosts metabolism and improves blood circulation while helping people manage a healthy weight and rejuvenating the skin.
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (PRWEB) June 05, 2019
PoogDy, the world’s first shock-resistant clay bottle that provides natural alkaline water compared to other bottles on the market today, is now available on Kickstarter.
With its earthen clay interior, PoogDy provides users with natural alkaline water that naturally maintains a water pH balance in the range of 7.4 to 7.7 – with the bottle acting as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent and heavy metal detoxifier.
“Many bottled waters marketed as being alkaline typically claim to have a pH between 8 and 10, most of which are made with an ionizing process using water-ionizing machines, can throw off your body’s delicate pH balance and lead to serious health problems,” said PoogDy co-founder Suchit Shah. “Our earthen clay bottle maintains a natural healthy pH balance in the water that can optimize the digestive system, boosts metabolism and improves blood circulation while helping people manage a healthy weight and rejuvenating the skin,” added co-founder Kinjal Davda Shah.
Made from biodegradable materials that are 100-percent plastic free, the multi-utility clay bottle features a stainless-steel exterior, stays moisture-free on the outside whether it’s used to carry a hot or cold beverages, and can be easily carried in the car, on a hike or in the gym.
Creating a plastic-free bottle was important to Shah, not only for environmental reasons, but also because it can positively impact a person’s health over time.
“Studies have shown that the plastic bottle leaks a chemical called Bisphenol A into the water that disrupts the distribution of hormones in the human body, which can lead to early puberty in females, reduced sperm count, obesity, breast and prostate cancer and other serious health issues,” said Suchit Shah.
Other PoogDy features include:
- A shock-resistant design, using a one-of-a-kind, triple-walled bottle featuring a clay structure is surrounded with shock absorbent material and covered with steel
- An interior clay structure made of terracotta & healing clays like Bentonite in appropriate quantities
- A moisture-free exterior designed to the natural process of evaporation, with more than 200 micro-holes which provide enough amount of natural breathing and in no way shall compromise the sturdiness of the bottle
- A magnetic lid with an adequate pour spout
- A wide-mouth cap designed for easy filling and cleaning
- The ability to carry water along with other hot and cold beverages like coffee, tea and milk
For more information, or to purchase PoogDy at an early-bird discount during crowdfunding, visit the PoogDy Campaign Page on Kickstarter.