Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) July 8, 2009
PowerSteering Software, the leader in on-demand project & portfolio management (PPM) solutions for managing IT, New Product Development, Six Sigma, Corporate PMOs and other enterprise initiatives, today announced record second quarter results and the achievement of all bookings, revenue, profit and cash objectives.
"We're very pleased to complete another outstanding quarter. Our Enterprise PPM strategy continues to be validated by the IT and Business PPM segments as well as the analyst community," remarked Stephen Sharp, PowerSteering's Chief Executive Officer. "The significantly lower cost of ownership, increased user adoption and elimination of risk that are all inherent in our SaaS delivery model resonate extremely well in this market."
PowerSteering's Q2 performance accomplishments include:
- Added several new customers including Archer Daniels Midland, Con-Way Freight, Philips, Merck and Kaiser Permanente
- Facilitated customer expansion of PPM into New Product Development, Merger Integration and Customer Onboarding application areas
- Recognized as Visionary in the 2009 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT PPM
- Highlighted by Clorox in multiple Boardroom presentations about the benefits of SaaS for IT Portfolio Management during the PPM Summit, Garden Grove, CA
- Delivered record level service availability of 99.99% for the quarter
- Referenced by Forrester Research in "The ROI Of Project Portfolio Management Tools," May, 2009
- Presented thought leadership webcasts on "Applying Six Sigma to Six Sigma" and "Best Practices of PPM for New Product Development"
About PowerSteering Software
PowerSteering Software is the leader in On-Demand Enterprise PPM software for IT, New Product Development, Six Sigma and other enterprise initiatives. Its easy-to-use software provides executives at Best Buy, Clorox, Department of Navy, Ingersoll Rand, Merck, Office of the Secretary of Defense, PolyOne, United Health Group, and over 140 other customers with executive visibility, strategy alignment, and enhanced team productivity to drive strategy and accelerate results across the enterprise. For additional information, please visit http://www.powersteeringsoftware.com or call 1-866-390-9088.
For additional information: