Marbella, Spain (PRWEB) January 7, 2010
Proycontec, a company specialized in residential construction, announced their new website, which leverages Ruby on Rails and other Web 2.0 technologies. The site was developed by the company’s technical team.
Headquartered in Marbella, Malaga, Proycontec is specialized in residential construction, with more than 2000 homes built. The company also has vast experience in large projects such as hotels, golf courses, and estates. The new website was developed to strengthen the company’s presence and offers a more dynamic, modern image of the company. This website provides access to corporate information and to their most representative projects.
The site has eight primary sections:
- Presentation: Provides the history of the company and some introductory info.
- Corporate Video: Allows visitors to see a video about Proycontec, with information and representative construction projects.
- About Proycontec: Provides further info about Proycontec’s vision, mission and work philosophy.
- Activities: Offers a description of the activities that take place and the phases in which the company is specialized.
-Construction: Shows images of a few projects that have been developed in recent years and provides information about the architect responsible for each one.
- Human Resources: Describes the recruiting policy of the company, as well as some information about their work risk prevention and resources.
- Sustainable development: Discusses Proycontec’s beliefs around environmental responsibility and quality of work.
- Contact: Provides contact information.
Proycontec offers a wide range of services, both for individuals and businesses, and builds all types of construction projects, including villas, industrial buildings, or even hotel resorts all over Andalucía (with a special emphasis on the Costa del Sol).
As previously mentioned, the new website has been developed with the highest web standards, including accessibility improvements and CSS. It was built using Ruby on Rails and other Web 2.0 technologies.
For further information, please visit proycontec.com
# # #