Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 11, 2013
The report provides information on key developments in robotics that have occurred since last examined this rapidly changing market in the last quarter of 2010. The report provides “Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets” forecasts of 2013-2018 product demand based on recent developments that alter the industry’s technological and economic landscape in North America, Asia, Europe, and developed nations in other regions. Provide a comprehensive regional set of tables that forecast current U.S.-dollar value demand for four categories of robot products, six types of robots, 16 robot-using industries, and 26 end-user applications for robots. The report also provides an overview of key industry participants, and a patent analysis accompanied by a list of patent numbers and titles of the more than 700 robot patents issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- The market for whole robots, robot parts, robot software, and related safety materials now approaches $22 billion. The report forecasts it will rise at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2013 and 2018, when it’s expected to surpass $29 billion.
- Asia as a segment was valued at $7.7 billion in 2012 and should reach $7.8 billion in 2013. It is further expected to increase and reach $10.6 billion in 2018, a CAGR of 6.3%.
- North America as a segment is expected to reach $4.9 billion in 2013. It is further expected to increase and reach $5.6 billion in 2018, a CAGR of 2.6%.
The goal of this study was to present a comprehensive view of the global robotics industry from the research laboratory to the replacement parts business. To that end the study had three objectives:
- The first was to analyze key developments in robotics that have occurred since last examined this rapidly changing market in the last quarter of 2010.
- The second was to develop 2013 to 2018 product demand forecasts based on recent developments that alter the industry’s technological and economic landscape in North America, Asia, Europe, and other developed nations.
- The third was to present for each of those regions a comprehensive set of tables that forecast current U.S. dollar value demand for four categories of robot products; six types of robots; 16 robot-using industries; and 26 end-user applications for robots.
Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets offer a granular level of detail that can be useful to executive and senior managers across the full spectrum of manufacturing and marketing activities in:
- Alternate energy systems.
- Automotive manufacturing.
- Border protection.
- Chemical and fuel processing.
- Commercial building maintenance.
- Consumer products manufacturing.
- Defense-related government activities.
- Education and research.
- Electronics manufacturing.
- Food processing.
- Health care.
- Home care.
- Law enforcement.
- Medicine and surgery.
- Non-defense government activities.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Textile and clothing manufacturing.
- Unmanned aerial, maritime, and surface vehicles production.
Scope and Format
Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets provide both a review of recent key developments in robotics and a forecast that examines the industry from the perspective of robot makers and their traditional and prospective end users. The study itself is divided into eight chapters followed by an appendix. Chapters one through five focuses on the markets for robots and present the study’s demand forecasts. Chapters Six and Seven, respectively, describe basic and advanced robotic components and systems. Chapter Eight is a patent analysis that includes names and titles of more than 700 patents referencing robots that have been issued since May 1, 2011. Abstracts of key patents, since the beginning of the industry, offer an historical perspective. The Appendix contains names, contact information, and brief descriptions of the major academic, government and commercial stakeholders in the broader robotics enterprise. A Summary Table with an accompanying chart and 77 additional tables, most of which present forecast data, round out the presentation.
Buy a copy of report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=121776.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.