Many spas offer day treatments. You can save a little money by utilizing your own lodging.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) November 14, 2009
Pedata RV Center publishes the Top Ten Spas for RVers to relax and rejuvenate. For RV ers who spend hours in an upright sitting position, sore muscles can put a cramp in any vacation. The benefits of massage include stretching weak, tight, or atrophied muscles, alleviating low-back pain and improving range of motion, relaxing and softening injured, tired, and overused muscles, according to massagetherapy.com.
1. International Orange - San Francisco, CA
2. Fuchsia Spa - Mesa, AZ
3. Exsalonce Day Spa - Chicago, IL
4. Ten Thousand Waves - Santa Fe, NM
5. El Monte Sagrado Resort - New Mexico
6. Rock Resort Spa at Keystone Lodge - Keystone, CO
7. Chill Spa at Hotel Terra - Jackson Hole, WY
8. Golden Door Spas - Various Locations
9. Canyon Ranch Spas - Various Locations
10. Two Bunch Palms - Palm Springs, CA
"RVers encompass many different interests and financial levels, which is why our top ten list offers a little bit for every taste," says Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center. "Many spas offer day treatments. You can save a little money by utilizing your own lodging."
*Value spas from gayot.com, Eco-spas from spafinder.com
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry contact Gerard Pedata, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900. Or visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com.
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900
Email: sales (at) pedatarvcenter.com
# # #