The report, entitled “Enterprise Collaboration 2.0: Connecting with the Global Opportunity,” lists eTouch as a top enterprise 2.0 specialist.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) January 5, 2010
eTouch SamePage, a dynamic enterprise wiki, is included in an Enterprise 2.0 report published by Ovum, a research and analysis firm that's part of the Datamonitor Group. The report, entitled "Enterprise Collaboration 2.0: Connecting with the Global Opportunity," lists eTouch as a top enterprise 2.0 specialist.
The report identifies the trends and market opportunities of enterprise collaboration:
- Analyzes market drivers and inhibitors that are driving demand for Enterprise Collaboration 2.0.
- Details the future technology evolution of the enterprise collaboration and includes analysis of how software delivery models are shaping the market.
- Delves into the changing competitive landscape for Enterprise Collaboration 2.0.
- Outlines go-to-market strategies of enterprise collaboration vendors
- Indicates the inevitable widespread use of enterprise collaboration and the substantial potential upside for end-user organizations and vendors
Purchase the full enterprise 2.0 report.
About eTouch SamePage
SamePage is a product of eTouch Systems, a leading provider of enterprise-class wiki solutions and consulting services that leverage technology solutions and help organizations share their collective knowledge, insights and creativity. SamePage is a scalable and dynamic wiki that enables its users to improve collaboration, save money and streamline decision making in a secure, well-supported environment. SamePage is used by medium and large enterprises around the world, including Alcatel-Lucent, NASA, Citrix, Hestia, Teradyne, Siemens, NY State Unified Court System and ADP, as well as by strategic partners, such as Cisco/WebEx and Salesforce's Force.com AppExchange. For more information, visit http://www.etouch.net.
eTouch Systems, eTouch SamePage, and all other eTouch Systems product and service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of eTouch Systems, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks herein are property of their respective owners.