we will direct all marketing and manufacturing responsibilities, leveraging our expertise in the law enforcement market while working closely with Tony Leanza, the creator of the Ticket Board® brand.
Readfield, ME (Vocus) December 8, 2008
Saunders Mfg. Co., Inc., a leading manufacturer of clipboards, aluminum form holders and storage boxes, announces today that it has entered into an Exclusive Distribution agreement with Ticket Board, Inc, the maker of the innovative lighted Ticket Board® designed to increase police officer safety. Under the agreement, Ticket Board, Inc and Anthony Leanza have granted Saunders the exclusive right to distribute these products and accessories to dealerships in North America.
"This is a natural extension of Saunders core business," says Saunders President and CEO John Rosmarin, "We have specifically designed and engineered products for emergency, law enforcement and government professionals for over 60 years." The Ticket Board® is currently being used in airports, border patrols, marine enforcement and is part of the Homeland Security initiative to detect fraudulent documents.
The Ticket Board® was created by seasoned Northeast Ohio police officer Tony Leanza. With over 20 years of police experience, Leanza has written his share of traffic tickets. "As a patrolman, I know the potential hazards and hassles of traffic stops, especially when they occur after dark," he explains. "I designed the Ticket Board® with these challenges in mind."
The product boasts several key safety-enhancing features:
- Four separate lights illuminate the writing surface and magnifies the operator's license making it easy to read and in clear view, eliminating the need to turn on the dome light or fumble with a flashlight
- The license is firmly stowed on the board, there is no more dropping the license on the ground or in between the car seats.
- The Ticket Board® includes three LCD displays which indicate the current date and time as well as the next court date providing the officer with all pertinent information at a glance.
- It has holders for two additional driver's licenses and these holders double as receptacles for accessories such a fingerprint pad and a digital voice recorder.
- The rechargeable lithium batteries are maximized by a 10 minute auto shut-off feature and can be recharged in the patrol car with the built-in DC adaptor or elsewhere using the optional AC adaptor.
"With the Ticket Board® brand now under the umbrella of Saunders aluminum and plastic organizers," explains Tracy Kastning, marketing manager, "we will direct all marketing and manufacturing responsibilities, leveraging our expertise in the law enforcement market while working closely with Tony Leanza, the creator of the Ticket Board® brand."
Available in several packages with suggested retail prices ranging from $99.95 to $145.95. Additional product details and ordering information are available at http://www.policeticketboard.com
About Ticket Board, Inc.:
Ticket Board, Inc., located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, specializes in bringing to market products that help increase the safety of those in law enforcement and related professions.
Saunders, a privately-held company based in Readfield, Maine, is a leading manufacturer of clipboards, aluminum form holders and other document protection and organizing devices. Saunders also makes and markets the RhinoSkin™ brand of case solutions for mobile devices, and is the distributor of German-based UHU® adhesive products in the United States. On the Web at: http://www.saunders-usa.com
Saunders Mfg. Co., Inc.
207-685-3385 x 320
tkastning (at) saunders-usa.com