London, UK (PRWEB) January 22, 2009
With the announcement of the Brit Award nominees for 2009, Seatwave, Europe's largest online fan-to-fan ticket exchange, today revealed the year would be a big one for the nominees on the live music scene too. Take That's Circus tour is already trumping the top 10 list of highest grossing tours for the year ahead.
Richard Hurd-Wood, Managing Director of Seatwave UK said: "With just under half of all the Brit Award nominees already scheduled to tour the UK this year, 2009 is definitely going to be an exciting one for live music fans in this country. We're expecting to see demand for their tours to increase following the announcement as more fans turn to secure ticket exchanges like Seatwave to make sure they don't miss out on catching the nominees live."
Concert tickets can be purchased on Seatwave for all the following Brit Award nominees: James Morrison, Paul Weller, Coldplay, Elbow, Girls Aloud, Take That, The Ting Tings, AC/DC, Fleet Foxes, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Seasick Steve, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Pink.
TOP 10 GROSSING TOURS FOR 2009
Based on total Euro volume of tickets sold
1. Take That (Best British Group)
2. AC/DC (Best international album, Best international group)
3. The Killers (Best international album, Best international group)
5. Tina Turner
6. Girls Aloud (Best British group, Best British single)
7. Pink (Best international female)
9. Beyonce (Best international female)
10. Kings of Leon (Best international album, Best international group)