Veterinarians and other animal professionals such as breeders and animal rescue/shelter personnel are looking for pet supplements that feature natural ingredients, scientific formulations, human-grade quality, and clear benefits.
Cottonwood, AZ (PRWEB) October 28, 2010
Nutri-Health Supplements, a leading dietary supplement company located in Northern Arizona, announces the launch of Sedona Pure Pets, its new veterinary line of holistic supplements for pets.
Vets Know the Benefits of Probiotics for Digestive Health
Joseph Busuttil, National Sales Director of Sedona Pure Pets, says, “Veterinarians, and other animal professionals such as breeders and animal rescue/shelter personnel, are looking for pet supplements that feature natural ingredients, scientific formulations, human-grade quality, and clear benefits. We have formulated and manufactured Sedona Pure Pets to meet their needs.”
The first product to launch in the new line will be iFlora® Multi-Probiotic® Healthy Pets. According to Busuttil, pets suffer from many of the same health issues as humans – including poor digestion.
The iFlora Healthy Pets probiotic product combines five probiotic strains with a proprietary blend of 18 digestive enzymes that breaks down all food groups. The ingredients are sourced from the same suppliers used in Nutri-Health’s premium human dietary supplements. The product:
- Supports complete digestion
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports urinary tract health
- Helps support healthy stools and promotes regularity
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal lining
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
Pure Colostrum is in High Demand for Pets
Sedona Pure Pets is also launching a premier New Zealand Colostrum for pets. According to Busuttil, pure colostrum sourced from New Zealand herds of cows is considered to be the finest and is in high demand.
“Colostrum is often used by breeders to help make sure that young animals thrive,” commented Busuttil. “It can also help animals regain their strength after illnesses.”
Sedona Pure Pets Colostrum:
- Supports immune and intestinal lining health
- Is guaranteed free of hormones, steroids, and antibiotics
- Is sourced from one of the cleanest, greenest places on earth
Superior Research is Tapped to Help Support Pet Joint Health
The third product that Sedona Pure Pets will launch this fall is Permoveo™ Joint & Bone Mobility Complex.
“We used the highest quality, branded, proprietary ingredients for this formula,” says Michael Lee, Director of Product Development for Sedona Labs. “For example, our curcumin complex is used in leading U.S. research universities and hospitals. We selected a type of boswellia that has been shown in double-blind studies to have superior effectiveness over generic boswellia.”
For Joint Comfort & Mobility:
- Patented Boswellia extract supports joint health and function, as well as long-term collagen health
- Green Lipped Muscle Powder supports normal, low levels of inflammation
- Curcumin C3 Complex helps maintain joint comfort for enhanced mobility
- Quercetin supports optimum range of motion
For Cartilage Health:
- Chondroitin assists in essential cartilage maintenance and repair
For Healthy Bones:
- Aquamin® calcified mineral source (with calcium, magnesium, and over 70 trace minerals) provides essential bone and cellular health support
Additional Sedona Pure Pets products will be launched throughout 2010 and 2011, says Busuttil. “The sales of pet supplements are going through the roof. More pet owners are taking dietary supplements and benefiting from them, so they want to give their pets the same advantages.”
Research published by Packaged Facts estimated US retail sales of pet supplements and nutraceutical treats at $1.2 billion in 2007, with 74% of this figure representing supplement sales. Pet supplement sales rose from $520 million in 2003 to nearly twice that in 2007. (HerbalGram.2009;82:34-41. American Botanical Council).
Pet health professionals may contact Joseph Busuttil, Sedona Pure Pets National Sales Director, at 800-282-7809 x. 5507 for information on purchasing, or visit the Sedona Pure Pets website at http://www.sedonapurepets.com.