Our SES conferences are attracting more and more mainstream marketers, along with our faithful search marketers. This can be attributed to the real-world expertise of our advisory board which focuses on cutting-edge, innovative topics.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 7, 2009
Search Engine Strategies (SES) Chicago, the world’s leading and most established search engine marketing (SEM) conference and expo series, today announced that four new members are joining its advisory board. The announcement was made at the start of SES Chicago, which takes place at the Chicago Hilton, December 7-10.
The new advisory board members are:
- Mikel Chertudi of Omniture, an Adobe company, oversees global web demand strategy for Adobe’s enterprise business units
- Bill Hunt, President of Back Azimuth Consulting
- Erica Schmidt, Global Search Director for iProspect
- Crispin Sheridan, Senior Director of Search Marketing Strategy, SAP Marketing
The four new members join nine current members, who will continue to serve on the SES Advisory Board, which is co-chaired by Mike Grehan, Vice President of Global Content and Director of Incisive Media, and Stewart Quealy, Vice President of Content Development for Incisive Media:
- Matthew Bailey, President, Site Logic Marketing
- Brent Crosby, Group PPM, Google
- Bryan Eisenberg, New York Times best selling author
- Jeff Ferguson, Senior Director of Online Marketing, Local.com
- Andrew Goodman, Principal, Page Zero Media
- Anne Kennedy, Managing Partner and Founder, Beyond Ink
- John Marshall, CTO, Market Motive
- Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
- Pauline Ores, Senior Marketing Manager, Social Media Engagement, IBM
“Our SES conferences are attracting more and more mainstream marketers, along with our faithful search marketers. This can be attributed to the real-world expertise of our advisory board which focuses on cutting-edge, innovative topics,” said Matt McGowan, Vice President and Publisher for Incisive Media’s Interactive Marketing Group. “This announcement is also a good opportunity for me to thank the advisory board members who are rotating out. Our team appreciates the time they have dedicated to Incisive during their tenures.”
Incisive Media's Search Engine Strategies is a leading global conference and training series focused on search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include ClickZ.com for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness.
Incisive Media is a leading global provider of specialized business news and information, in print, in person and online. The company's principal markets include financial services, legal services, commercial real estate, marketing services and risk management. Incisive Media's market-leading brands include Accountancy Age, Computing, Investment Week, Legal Week, Post, Risk, and Search Engine Strategies. For more information, visit http://www.incisivemedia.com.
For more news and event updates visit the SES blog at: http://blog.searchenginestrategies.com/
For more information, contact:
# # #