"We made a lot of progress in Q1 in all areas of the business and ultimately have grown annual recurring subscription revenue by 136% year over year." Sean McCormick, founder and CEO, SingleOps
ATLANTA (PRWEB) April 25, 2019
SingleOps, the leading all-in-one business management software for outdoor service industries, today reported that Q1 of 2019 was the company's 14th consecutive quarter of record growth in both revenue and customers. The company was also recognized today as Atlanta’s 91st fastest growing private company through the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter Awards.
“Our team did not waste time kicking off 2019. We made a lot of progress in Q1 in all areas of the business and ultimately have grown annual recurring subscription revenue by 136% year over year. I am confident we are prepared to take SingleOps to new heights throughout the rest of 2019,” said Sean McCormick, founder and CEO of SingleOps.
Industry recognition and involvement
- Entered into a strategic partnership with the Tree Care Industry Association through their Partners Advancing Commercial Tree Care (PACT) Program
- Attended and sponsored the Tree Care Industry Association’s Winter Management Conference, which over 300 tree care industry leaders took part in
- Attended and sponsored the Georgia Arborists’ Association’s 21st Annual Tree Climbing Competition
- Improved job management, a critical feature for outdoor services businesses, to be more configurable so that SingleOps customers can better manage leads, proposals, and active jobs on a daily basis
- Introduced major updates to the client portal feature, enabling SingleOps customers to improve the experience for their own customers and streamline the process of accepting new work
- Released new prepay functionality so that SingleOps customers can collect payment in advance of work being done, improving cash flow and operational efficiency
Team and office expansion
- Grew the team by over 20% in Q1, hiring to accelerate sales and ramp up customer implementation capabilities
- Announced plans to move headquarters to Piedmont Center in June of this year, and leased 4,500 square feet of office space there
- Hired SaaS marketing veteran Taylor Gould, who was most recently VP of Marketing at BetterCloud, as chief marketing officer in January
SingleOps is the leading all-in-one business management software for outdoor service industries, including tree care, lawn care, full-service landscaping, sod farms and landscape supply. The company serves hundreds of clients who have collectively processed over $1 billion in revenue through SingleOps, and use it daily to operate their businesses and interact with clients. SingleOps is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please visit singleops.com.