If it doesn't say Slap, it's not a SLAP Watch
Broken Arrow, OK (PRWEB) July 07, 2011
Just in time for Christmas in July, the perfect gift: SLAP Watch! SLAP Watch is the gift for everyone from tweenie bopper nieces to co-workers down the hall. A stylish and versatile watch with a distinct nod to that early 90’s fad, SLAP Watch is a silicone coated slap bracelet with an interchangeable clock face mounted to the center. It is available in 9 distinct colors, meaning there are 81 possible band/face combinations.
Already loved by the likes of Ellen Degeneres, Barbara Walters, and hip hop star Theophilus London, SLAP Watch is the idea gift for anyone’s holiday list, including:
- The star schoolteacher, who always has extra time for his/her students.
- That tireless assistant who routinely accomplishes miracles.
- That new crush, who plucks every heartstring.
- An office secret Santa who always kept to him/herself.
- Fashion forward tweens looking for that next hot fashion accessory.
- A stocking stuffer for the entire family – even Grandpa!
- That always-thoughtful next-door neighbor who never shies from lending a hand.
- A dog-walker, mailman, cleaning person, or anyone who makes life easier.
- The nine million party hosts whose thresholds that will be crossed this season.
For more information check out SLAP Watch at http://www.SLAPWatch.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SLAP WATCH, PLEASE CONTACT: Josh Kail – firstname.lastname@example.org and Matt Parkhurst – email@example.com or 718.522.9873.