Perth, Western Australia (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
On Monday 26th of February 2013, Pablo Rodriguez Pina, co-founder and co-director of the Perth (Western Australia) based software development company announced the company Java developers will be upgrading to NetBeans 7.3 following a positive pre-adoption evaluation.
Anahata, which uses NetBeans IDE for Standard and Enterprise Edition Java development started testing early releases of version 7.3 early in the month and following a positive stability and performance evaluation has given developers the signal to proceed with the software upgrade.
NetBeans 7.3 offers a number of improvements from earlier 7.2 version in the Java, Java EE and JavaFX:
- Breadcrumbs: A new navigation bar shows the current embedding in the editor
- Updated Show member and Show hierarchy views
- Set of new hints and refactorings
- Filters for Find Usages results
- Effective POM editor tab in pom.xml editor
- Java Persistence JPQL testing tool
- REST Service Development enhancements
- FXML/Scene Builder Support
- JDK 7u6+ support on Windows, Mac and Linux
- FXML editing greatly improved by providing accurate code completion, error marking and more
- FXML Generate Controller action added on FXML files
Additionally, the IDE has now HTML5 Support with the following features:
- Page inspector and visual CSS style editor
- Embedded WebKit browser with deep Chrome integration
About Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd
Founded in 2010, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is a Western Australia privately owned application development consultancy specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications.
Anahata’s preferred delivery approach is an iterative, customer centric software development process where business analysts visit customer premises to gather requirements, outline the current business processes and design an improved flow. Once the system requirements are complete, a continuous integration development process allows customers to test the application regularly as it is being built. Upon implementation, customer’s staff is trained on site on the usage of the new system
Anahata offers its customers a 3 month warranty and support period where users can have unlimited phone or email consultation. Customers can access an online task and issue management system to log requests for enhancements (RFEs) or report any defects encountered during the testing or production stages. Anahata seeks to be the most customers centric of all software companies in Perth.
Anahata’s preferred technological choice is to deliver cross-platform solutions based on open standards and open source technology that ensure stability, compatibility, and security over a long application lifespan and reduces upfront and ongoing licensing fees.
Anahata is an Oracle Certified Partner and delivers custom software solutions based on Oracle, Java technology. As a registered MYOB developer partner, Anahata’s solutions integrate with any MYOB software package.