Solomon University’s 2013 courses focus on improving company operations and profitability.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
Solomon Associates, the leading performance improvement company for the global energy industry, has announced its 2013 course schedule for Solomon University, a technical and management training resource for industry professionals.
“Solomon University’s 2013 courses focus on improving company operations and profitability,” said Dale Emanuel, president and CEO of Solomon Associates. “Our experienced consultants provide comprehensive training based on real-world knowledge, industry best practices, and proven methodologies.”
This year, Solomon University will provide an ongoing series of public seminars around the world, as well as private seminars held on-site at client locations. The course curriculum is structured around five focus areas:
- Planning and Optimization (P&O)
- Comparative Performance Analysis™ (CPA™)
The following upcoming established courses are now offered within Solomon University:
- Refinery Economics Course (in conjunction with Haverly Systems Conferences and Courses) covers the economic and optimization skills required to maximize refinery profit. It is being offered March 17–22, 2013, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and again April 3–4, 2013, in Dallas, TX USA.
- How to Use the Data Course for Olefin Study Participants teaches how to interpret Olefin Study data results in order to quickly and easily locate the information you are seeking. It is being offered in April 2013.
- Fundamentals of the Petroleum Downstream Industry Course covers the basics of the refining business and the functions and operations of a typical oil refinery. It is being offered April 2, 2013, in Dallas, TX USA.
- Hydrocarbon Loss Course covers the mass balance, measurement, and ad loss prevention methods needed to minimize profit loss due to hydrocarbon loss. It is being offered May 15–16, 2013, in Singapore and again October 15–16, 2013, in Pituba (Salvador), Brazil.
These courses cover important insights on how to optimize your plant’s operation, improve energy management, and better manage your operations. Solomon University also offers courses on the skills to better manage your personnel to obtain their best performance through improved communications and supervisory techniques.
For client companies that participate in Solomon’s CPA studies, courses are available to help gain a better understanding of the results from these studies and how to use that information to develop objectives for improving your operations and profitability.
For more information or to register for a Solomon University seminar, please contact Gary Fuller by telephone at +1.972.739.1816 or via email at Gary.Fuller(at)SolomonOnline(dot)com.
About Solomon Associates
Based in Dallas, TX USA, Solomon Associates is the world's leading performance improvement company for energy companies seeking to identify and close gaps in operational performance. Combining proven, patented methodologies with objective data analysis, and led by a team of energy consultants with extensive hands-on operational experience, Solomon consistently helps clients with energy-intensive assets achieve greater efficiencies, enhanced reliability, and improved margins. Solomon's energy consulting and benchmarking studies apply to petroleum refineries, chemical plants, gas plants, power plants, and pipeline and terminals. Solomon is part of HSB Group, Inc. Learn more about Solomon's energy benchmarking and consulting services at http://www.SolomonOnline.com.