Nashville, TN (PRWEB) August 1, 2007
In an industry growing leaps and bounds, there's a new player in town. FantasyFanatics.com launched to rave reviews on Monday, July 30, 2007. FantasyFanatics.com is operated by a group of guys from around North America with true experience in building online communities. They are now focusing all their efforts on running the best fantasy sports community on the web. FantasyFanatics.com also features daily content, expert interaction, robust member profiles, and many other services to keep their users coming back for more. Check out http://www.fantasyfanatics.com.
The core of the FantasyFanatics.com user experience is interaction with each other and with the site's group of seasoned experts. Each expert is versed in one of the major fantasy sports and can provide feedback to user questions posted in a special discussion forum. The fleet of experts is quite diverse:
- Lead Expert, Rob Shaw, is currently the Sports Anchor and Director for WCTV in Tallahassee, Florida. He also hosts a fantasy sports talk show on the network and has participated in many fantasy sports leagues since 2000.
- Ken Goldin has been involved in the sports industry for 30 years. He currently owns and operates a company that represents professional baseball players and hosts a sports memorabilia show on HSN.
- Shawn Gundrum is a former Captain in the U.S. Army and a graduate of the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York. He earned two Bronze Stars with Valor Device for his actions in combat during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. He's been commissioner of his fantasy baseball league for nine seasons.
- Brian Kornfeld graduated with a Masters degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Florida and did his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan. The rocket scientist has been playing fantasy football for ten years.
- Mike Myers owns Triple Play Fantasy Sports, the industry leader in full keeper fantasy sports leagues. He consults fantasy sports owners for over 35 teams.
The site has over 20 experts in total in a wide range of career fields. One love brings them all together: fantasy sports. Ten of the very best fantasy football experts are involved in a transparent fantasy football league. The experts' fantasy football league will allow users of FantasyFanatics.com to see every tough sit or start decision, every free agent pick up, every trade offer, and anything else they come across in the course of the league throughout the season.
FantasyFanatics.com also offers extensive video content, regular podcasts, and unique front page content about fantasy sports. All of the content is developed internally and discussion of each piece is encouraged. The site focuses not just on fantasy football, but fantasy baseball, fantasy hockey, fantasy NASCAR, fantasy golf, and fantasy basketball as well. The site has experts and writers for each topic.
Cal Spears, President of FantasyFanatics.com, comments on the bevy of features and content available: "The goal with FantasyFanatics.com from day one was to build the most comfortable, fun, informative, and empowering fantasy sports community on the web."
The staff of FantasyFanatics.com is versed in running online communities. In two years, members of the staff brought PocketFives.com to be the second largest poker community on the web. PocketFives.com now sees 125,000 unique users and 10 million pageviews each month. FantasyFanatics.com is expected to see similar numbers given the wide growth of fantasy sports in general. The Fantasy Sports Trade Association estimates that around 16 million Americans play fantasy sports. Its users possess great buying power and are heavily involved.
Come be one of the first to experience FantasyFanatics.com, the premiere fantasy sports community.