“Drivers can get cheaper car insurance by accessing auto insurance discounts. However, only a few of these discounts can significantly lower the price of insurance”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) May 08, 2019
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that presents which discounts are the best for lower car insurance rates.
For more info and free online car insurance quotes, please visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/top-car-insurance-discounts/
To obtain cheaper car insurance, drivers should take advantage of the discounts that are available for them. Car insurance companies are known to offer discounts for various reasons. However, only a few are capable to significantly lower the price of auto insurance.
The most valuable discounts, that can help the drives lower their insurance policies the most, are the following:
- Bundling discount. A multi-policy discount is one of the most rewarding. Policyholders can get significant savings by purchasing insurance for house and car together from the same insurance company. Multi-vehicle plans can also provide significant savings. Depending on the number of combined policies and the value of the insured assets, the value of the discount can be pretty high. Some insurers can offer a discount as large as 20% of the value of the whole bundled package.
- Low-mileage discount. Policyholders that moved closer to their workplace, or they retired, should ask their insurers if they are eligible for this discount. Drivers that drive fewer miles than a certain amount are eligible for this type of discounts. Depending on the insurance company, this discount can be as high as 20%.
- Good/safe driver discount. Drivers who keep a clean driving record for a certain number of years can be rewarded with a discount from their insurers. Depending on the insurance companies, drivers will have to keep their driving records clean for a period that ranges from three to five years.
- Good student discount. Insurance companies think teenagers are hazardous drivers. Teenagers tend to be more reckless than other drivers and are also less experienced, so even the responsible ones are rarely given the benefit of the doubt. However, insurers often provide discounts to students who maintain a 3.0 GPA in school. The insurance companies will require proof before granting the discount: grade reports, proof that the student is on Dean's Honorary List and so on.
- Safety gear discount. Insurance companies will reward those car owners that are willing to make their cars safer. Policyholders should check with their insurers and see what safety devices are approved. Safety devices like anti-lock brakes, rear-view cameras, and more can potentially lower the price of insurance. Also, installing tracking devices will reduce the costs for auto insurance, especially for comprehensive coverage.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/
Cheapquotesautonisurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.