“We’re so proud of our team. Every department – from exhibit design to engineering to fabrication to project management to logistics – really pushed hard to make sure all client projects were ready to go and delivered on time for the different shows,” says Chavez.
DALLAS (PRWEB) November 02, 2018
October was a busy month for The Trade Group, culminating in a jam packed final week. The exhibit house and event marketing firm’s event pros supported clients at major industry trade shows in France and Thailand, as well as five large events in the US.
According to Stephanie Chavez, Director of Marketing at The Trade Group, “We’re so proud of our team. Every department – from exhibit design to engineering to fabrication to project management to logistics – really pushed hard to make sure all client projects were ready to go and delivered on time for the different shows.”
As a member of OSPI, an elite network of trade show service providers across the globe, The Trade Group worked closely with their trusted international partners to ensure client needs were met at two gaming events in Paris and Thailand.
The Trade Group traveled to France for Paris Games Week, a five-day event that focuses on video gaming animation and esports competitions. The company’s esports pros also ventured to Thailand, where they managed the trade show exhibit project for Facebook Gaming in Bangkok at the Thailand Game Show, the largest gaming event in Southeast Asia.
Back in the US, The Trade Group’s domestic team assisted clients at a variety of major industry trade shows in Arizona, California, Illinois and Texas. The five US events included:
- Oracle OpenWorld 2018 in San Francisco, California, one of the top business and tech conferences focused on cloud-based technologies.
- The Assembly Show in Rosemont, Illinois, an event that focuses exclusively on assembly technology equipment and products.
- National Safety Council Congress & Expo in Houston, Texas, the world’s largest annual safety event.
- Air Medical Transport Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, “THE” conference for air and ground medical transport providers, attended by individuals from clinical, administrative and aviation disciplines.
- TwitchCon in San Jose, California, a convention for fans of live streaming video platform Twitch.tv devoted to Twitch and the culture of video game streaming.
While late October was especially busy for The Trade Group, it wasn’t all that unusual. As Chavez explains, “While some months are busier than others, it’s a rarity that we don’t have one of our teams traveling somewhere across the globe, racking up more frequent flyer miles.“
To learn more about The Trade Group’s multitude of exhibit and event services, both domestic and international, call 800-343-2005 or visit http://www.tradegroup.com.
About The Trade Group
The Trade Group is an award winning, full-service event marketing and creative design firm, specializing in trade shows, esports events and activations, corporate events, brand activations, retail merchandising, commercial graphics and experiential solutions. Since 1986, the company’s team of live event, design and engineering experts has helped thousands of clients amplify their brands and successfully navigate a wide range of events and experiences. Clients rely on The Trade Group for: event ideation, creation and production; esports expertise; exhibit design and fabrication; graphic design and production; strategic marketing solutions; technology integration and more.