“Our customers often have application requirements that do not fall exactly in line with our standard designs, which is why our ability to customize equipment for each customer’s manufacturing needs is so important.” – Ashlee Kaczorowski, Product Manager
EAST TROY, Wis. (PRWEB) March 12, 2019
Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, announced the shipment of five (5) Blue M Standard Mechanical Convection Ovens to a global manufacturer of automotive parts.
These Blue M industrial ovens have temperature ranges of 15° C above ambient to 350° C. The interior work chamber dimensions are 20” W x 18” D x 20” H. They are designed with semi-perforated walls that allow for tuning of the oven airflow to maximize heating rates and uniformity. The airflow in the chambers meets ISO-188, 2007 requirements. Interior lights that are operated by a toggle switch and viewing windows in the doors were added to each of the mechanical convection ovens for easy viewing of the workspace.
These Blue M ovens were customized with rotating carriers (rotisseries) that included special speed control up to 10 rpm. They are rated for NFPA 86 Class B and can heat up to 300° C in 60 minutes or less. Blue M mechanical convection ovens are ideal for many laboratory and industrial oven applications, such as ASTM testing, epoxy curing, moisture drying, UL testing, aging of electronic components and devices, many other processes and testing requirements.
“Our customers often have application requirements that do not fall exactly in line with our standard designs, which is why our ability to customize equipment for each customer’s manufacturing needs is so important. These Blue M ovens were customized with special rotating carriers and speed control to accommodate the customer’s application.” – Ashlee Kaczorowski, Product Manager
Unique features of these Blue M Mechanical Convection Ovens include:
- Differential air pressure switches alert operators before costly problems with batch runs
- Many different workspace sizes to fit virtually any requirement
- Quick access for simple inner chamber cleaning
- Easy to use controller for repeatable results and less training requirements
- Reinforced type 304 stainless steel interior resists corrosion and makes cleaning easy
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers for flexible testing conditions
- Infinitely variable control from full recirculation to full one pass to accommodate any processing need
- Profiling or single setpoint temperature controls offer flexible recipe options
- Standard air flow switch
- Safety door switch shuts down heaters and blower when door opens
- NFPA 86 Class B oven
- Airflow in chamber meets ISO-188, 2007 requirements
About Blue M
Blue M is recognized as an industry leader in the design, engineering, manufacture, and aftermarket support of industrial and laboratory ovens that are ideal for a wide range of applications. Blue M products are available in bench top, stacked, and cabinet models to accommodate a variety of capabilities and footprints.
Thermal Product Solutions (“TPS”), is a leading American manufacturer of industrial ovens, furnaces, pharmaceutical sterilizers, and environmental temperature cycling and stability test chambers. TPS is a global leader in thermal processing products and test solutions with brands including Baker Furnace, Blue M, Gruenberg, Tenney, Lindberg, Lunaire, MPH, and Wisconsin Oven. For more information on equipment solutions from TPS visit the website at http://www.thermalproductsolutions.com.