New York, NY (PRWEB) September 8, 2006 -—
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products World Markets report. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific market segments of the over-the-counter (OTC) diagnostic products and home healthcare markets. It examines the diagnostic measurement devices and their reagents and supplies that are utilized in clinics and by patients directly in their homes to diagnose and monitor disease. This study also includes a review of home healthcare kits and devices that measure health-related conditions.
Focus is on market dynamics and current market drivers of the OTC and home self-testing diagnostics market. This report also looks at the industry challenges and potential threats, and it makes strategic recommendations for boosting market share. The analysis covers healthcare-related devices that are designed for the home market in order to allow consumers to assess their health status through self-testing. In addition, this review examines some biowarfare detection systems. The main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for OTC testing.
- Understanding the different sectors of OTC testing, such as home self-testing.
- Looking at a description of the instruments, reagents and supplies marketed by major companies in each segment of the OTC market segment.
- Discussing the market size, growth rates and market components for instruments and reagents, controls and consumables utilized.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the individual OTC testing platforms, from their basic principles to their clinical applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, focusing on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Examining global industry developments through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for OTC measurement technologies, including growth forecasts for specific countries.
- Presenting market figures regarding the current value of OTC testing, market projections, market share, key players and sector growth rates.
- Providing a detailed analysis of each of the major device categories—blood OTC meters, blood OTC meter test strips, lancets and lancing devices, and urine OTC/metabolite monitoring strips.
Additionally, this report contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the OTC testing marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of the leading companies with OTC testing tools and technologies.
- A five-year forecast for the OTC testing market in the biotechnology and diagnostic industries.
- Views and principles on the OTC testing industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential new OTC testing applications in the clinical sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditures on OTC testing solutions.
- Projections of OTC glucose testing market sizes for European and Asian markets.
- Analysis of commercial OTC testing business strategies such as co-branding.
- The latest news and M&A developments in the OTC testing marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into OTC testing business strategies for growth in foreign markets.
Analysis includes charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided. Also, this report will:
- Assess the OTC testing market drivers and bottlenecks, from medical and scientific community perspectives.
- Discuss the potential benefits of OTC testing for various sectors of the medical and scientific community.
- Establish the current total market size and future growth of the OTC testing market and analyze the current size and growth of individual segments.
- Analyze current and forecasted market shares by company.
- Review profit and business opportunities by segment.
- Provide strategic recommendations for near-term business opportunities.
- Examine current commercial uses of the OTC testing market.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC