Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) February 14, 2008
With approximately 30 percent of all engagements happening between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, the 2008 wedding season is quickly approaching. As couples begin their wedding preparations, Wedding Paper Divas (http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com ), the preferred online destination by brides-to-be for premium wedding stationery, today announced the top wedding trends for 2008.
While wedding traditions do not typically change, each season unveils the latest trends that many couples will incorporate into their event. Many brides-to-be discover that the exclusive designs from Wedding Paper Divas are a perfect stationery match. Wedding Paper Divas unique creations embrace romantic inspirations while providing a dash of modern flair reflected in today’s most popular trends.
According to Wedding Paper Divas, the top trends in 2008 will include:
- Non-traditional shapes: Many couples are opting for wedding invitations in non-traditional shapes. Gone are the days choosing between 5” x 7” rectangles - now couples can select square and tea length cards.
- Bright Colors & Unique Color Combinations: Couples are incorporating vibrant colors and unique color combinations into their weddings like yellow. Brides are also creating unique color combinations such as turquoise and lime. These colors are not only seen on invitations, but also on wedding place cards and programs, and incorporated throughout the reception.
- Time-Honored Monograms: Every year the bridal industry wonders if monograms will go out of style, but they remain as popular as ever. Whether on save the date cards, wedding invitations or wedding thank you cards, classic monograms are still au courant.
- Mother Nature’s Finest: Wedding ensembles inspired by natural elements, such as simple leaf and flower motifs, are in vogue and suit weddings of any season.
- Modern toile: Toile inspiration has leapt off of our upholstery and curtains and is making a contemporary comeback on many top-selling stationery designs. These classic and highly intricate scenes designed with unusual colors are more chic than ever before.
- Something old, something new: Brides love options and many combine modern designs with traditional stationery elements like ecru paper and letterpress printing.
- Get Cultured: More couples are adding a little ethnic flavor to their stationery, whether through cultural motifs, meaningful quotes or relevant color combinations.
- Wedding Websites: Wedding websites are continuing to grow in popularity and are becoming more elaborate than ever. These pages include details about the couple, their courtship, and their wedding. Couples are encouraging their guests to read more about their event or even RSVP online by adding the URL to their wedding website directly onto bridal shower invitations and wedding invites.
To see these trends reflected in hundreds of designs, visit weddingpaperdivas.com].
About Wedding Paper Divas
Based in Mountain View, California, Wedding Paper Divas offers premium, personalized wedding stationery. Wedding Paper Divas works with well-known, as well as up-and-coming, artists who design wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations and thank you cards that fit today's trends and romantic inspirations. Every design on Wedding Paper Divas is exclusive, which means it cannot be found anywhere else online or offline. Additionally, all Wedding Paper Divas products are printed on the highest quality paper and are completed in a fraction of the time for a fraction of the cost of most local wedding retailers.