ez1095 2016 software speeds up ACA form 1095 and 1094 filing with the latest version offering white paper printing and batch printing.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 07, 2017
Affordable Care Act form reporting is still required for large businesses this tax season. Developer’s at Halfpricesoft.com have released 2016 ez1095 software with the latest white paper printing and batch printing feature. Ez1095 software makes it easy to paper print, pdf print and efile 1095C, 1094C, 1095B and 1094B ACA forms.
“ez1095 2016 software speeds up ACA form 1095 and 1094 filing with the latest version offering white paper printing and batch printing,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
ez1095 software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and other Windows systems. Potential customers can download and try this software at no obligation by visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com/aca-1095/form-1095-software-free-download.asp
Desktop ez1095 offers business owners the ability to:
- Prepare form 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C & 1094-C
- Print 1095-C or 1095-B paper forms for recipients
- Print paper form 1095-C & 1094-C or 1095-B & 1094-B forms for IRS
- PDF Print forms for recipients in digital format
- Fast data import feature
- Efile feature: generate XML document that customers can upload to IRS site. (The efile feature is approved by IRS.)
- Support unlimited accounts, recipients and ACA forms
- Backup and restore feature
- Access free customer support
Priced at just $195 for a single user version ($295 for new efile version), this ACA forms filing software saves employers time and money by processing forms, in-house. To learn more about ez1095 ACA software, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/aca-1095/aca-1095-software.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.