Sparta, NJ (PRWEB) March 14, 2014
The 7th Annual World Sleep Day takes place on March 14, where members of the World Association of Sleep Medicine and the World Sleep Day Committee come together and educate the world on the importance of getting enough sleep. An astonishing 21% of adults get less than six hours of sleep each night, making it hard from them to be a morning person. Numerous studies have shown that morning people are generally happier than say people who sleep well past 10am on a daily basis. Changing your lifestyle to become a morning person has become easier with the help of Rise-N-Shine’s revolutionary pill, Wake Up On Time.
Cathy Beggan, Founder and CEO of Rise-N-Shine, LLC, has come up with 10 tried and true ways to become a morning person overnight.
1. Avoid chocolate, coffee and red wine in the evening hours. These foods have been known to disturb sleep patterns and digestive tracts.
2. Have an early dinner. Make sure dinnertime meals are finished before 7pm or at least 3 hours before bedtime.
3. Swallow an alarm clock. Take 1 tablet of Wake Up On Time six-eight hours before the alarm is set to go off.
4. Establish a sleep cycle. It’s important to notice when the body starts to get tired and being able to adjust
5. Keep the lights off. Rays of light from nightlights, hall lights, bathroom lights or even T.V.’s can disturb a natural sleep pattern.
6. Relax. Turn the mind off at night is an important component of quality sleep. Yoga and meditation can help turn the mind off after an action packed day.
7. Exercise in the morning. Exercising at night can release endorphins that can keep the body awake for longer periods of time. Releasing these endorphins in the morning or during the day can help give the body more energy when it’s needed most.
8. Have a nighttime routine. Once a more concrete sleep cycle has been established, creating a nightly routine can help prepare the body for rest.
9. Read a book. Watching T.V. in bed can sometimes stimulate the mind so choose something that will wear the mind out, like reading.
10. Close your eyes. Sometimes the first step to falling asleep is closing your eyes and allowing yourself to rest.
Rise-N-Shine, LLC is an all-natural supplement company engaged in developing proprietary, targeted supplements on the basis of meeting everyday needs naturally.