The 125 Dynamite Drills review indicates that this program covers detailed instructions on how to teach martial arts to adults and children.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 23, 2014
125 Dynamite Drills is the latest program that helps people make teaching karate easy with over 125 martial arts drills and exercises. The program also teaches them how to take immediate control of their karate classes, add structure and never run out of ideas. In addition, this program is made by Jason Stanley, a karate instructor for over 17 years. Since Jason Stanley released the “125 Dynamite Drills” program, many people used it, and they discovered effective strategies to build their own karate classes. Accordingly, Frank Spence performed a full 125 Dynamite Drills review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that the 125 Dynamite Drills program covers 43 martial arts warm up and endurance training drills, 20 kata exercises, 30 basic karate technique exercises, 12 self defense drills, and 21 kumite (sparring) drills. In this program, people also discover 5 more dynamic fighting drills, 4 drills to boost fighting skills, 5 kicking drills, and 6 endurance strength building drills. In addition, when enrolling this program, Jason Stanley will provide people with instructional books, videos and bonuses such as:
- The “Karate Tips Newsletter Archive” book
- The “Karate Tips Home Training Routine” book
- The “How To Build Your Own Home Dojo For Under $150” book
- The “How To Teach Martial Arts To Adults And Children Without Losing Your Mind” book
- The “A Quick Start Guide To Use Drills For Planning Your Classes – Include 20 Ready To Go Class Plans” book
- The “125 Dynamite Drills – Drills And Exercises For Martial Arts Teachers To Make Teaching Class Easy!” book
- The “Karate Drills and Exercises” guide
- The “Karate Games for Kids Classes” guide
- The “Free Teaching Tips Newsletter” guide
- The “Karate Teaching Tips – 17 Minutes” video
Frank Spence from the site Vinamy.com says: “125 Dynamite Drills is a new program that teaches people how to make their students harder, tougher martial artists, and how to help their students become better competition or dojo fighters. The program also includes a wide range of exercises to develop coordination, focus and speed. In addition, with this program, people will learn how to develop punching and kicking strength, and how to develop blocking and striking coordination. Moreover, people also have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the 125 Dynamite Drills program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full 125 Dynamite Drills review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/125-dynamite-drills/.
To know more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Frank Spence: Frank Spence is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Frank Spence provides people with reliable reviews about new karate courses. People could send their feedbacks to Frank Spence on any digital product via email.