Our Open Houses offer a fantastic opportunity for prospective students to learn about our career-oriented curriculum, meet our experienced faculty, experience our professional studios and facilities, and try out our industry standard equipment.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
SAE Institute, a creative media arts college, will present Open House events at five of their U.S. campuses on Saturday, May 17 from noon to 3 p.m. The free events will take place at SAE’s Atlanta, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, and San Francisco schools.
“Our Open Houses offer a fantastic opportunity for prospective students to learn about our career-oriented curriculum, meet our experienced faculty, speak with current students, experience our professional studios and facilities, and try out our industry standard gear, equipment, and work stations,” says SAE USA President Scott McKinley. "Visitors will get an excellent idea of how SAE is the perfect choice to help them achieve their creative media arts career aspirations."
Specific Open House activities will vary at each SAE campus, and may include:
- Tours of studios and facilities
- Student demonstrations
- Faculty demonstrations
- Q&A panels featuring industry-leading alumni and working graduates
- Information about SAE’s vast international alumni network, which includes award-winning professionals who are working in film, music, television, interactive, live sound, theater, and gaming around the world
- Admissions and financial aid workshops
- Prizes, raffles, and contests
- A hip hop production workshop presented by Ableton, featuring Grammy-nominated beatmaker/producer Tec Beatz (Atlanta campus)
- Tech Fest, featuring workshops, panels, and presentations by guest mixers and producers; product demos; and evening after party events (San Francisco)
Each of SAE's American campuses offers different certificates, diplomas, and/or degrees in a variety of creative media arts areas - including Digital Journalism, Music Business, Beat Lab, and Electronic Music Production. Each school also features SAE’s popular Audio Technology Program for aspiring audio engineers.
“We’re looking forward to meeting new potential students who wish to take advantage of all the benefits that an SAE creative media arts education can bring them,” says McKinley.
Admission to SAE’s Open House events on Saturday, May 17 from noon to 3 p.m. is free. Interested students can RSVP online for the Open House event at the SAE campus in their area.