Motorola has taken a leading role in helping healthcare facilities achieve these critical objectives with the new DLR Digital two-way radios, which represent a whole new generation of communication tools and technologies.
McKinney, TX (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
2Way Supply, a leading Motorola distributor, is advising healthcare facilities on key patient-focused benefits they can reap by supplying their staff with the groundbreaking new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“Each year, there are over 110 million visits to hospital emergency rooms and urgent care centers,” commented Ken Braswell, the owner of 2Way Supply. “Healthcare facilities have to be ready for emergencies and an influx of patients at any time of day or night – and in a manner that provides top quality medical care with minimal wait times. I’m proud that Motorola has taken a leading role in helping healthcare facilities achieve these critical objectives with the new DLR Digital two-way radios, which represent a whole new generation of communication tools and technologies.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Braswell and his team at 2Way Supply see as among the most beneficial and advantageous to healthcare facilities include:
- Immediate response: the radios allow doctors, nurses and other staff to immediately respond to communications, which can save precious and possibly life-saving minutes and seconds.
- Private communications: the radios use hopping technology to continually change frequencies, which makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to listen in. Healthcare facilities can also customize their DLR radios in private groups.
- Extreme range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- License-free operation: healthcare facilities will save on regulatory licenses and administrative fees.
- Lightweight design: the radios feature sleek and lightweight design that allows healthcare facility staff to wear it discreetly on their belt or carry in their pocket, as well as comfortable, non-invasive ear pieces.
- Ease of use: the radios are designed for easy operation, and use voice prompts that allow staff to simply pick up a radio and start communicating immediately.
- Antimicrobial protection: the radios are constructed with a tough polycarbonate housing that contains built-in antimicrobial materials that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on radio surfaces, which makes it ideal for healthcare applications.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allow staff to enjoy clear communication across an extended range without static.
Added Braswell: “A survey by HealthLeaders Media Industry found that patient experience and satisfaction was among the top three priorities for the majority of respondents. The new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios will measurably help healthcare facilities meet this expectation.”
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, comfortable ear pieces, and advanced configuration menus.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the 2Way Supply website: http://2waysupply.com
About 2Way Supply
2Way Supply is an authorized Motorola dealer specializing in Motorola 2Way radios, parts and accessories. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and a Texas based business. 2Way Supply (2waysupply.com) serves as an easy-to-use e-commerce site for Motorola 2Way radios and accessories and features low prices on a great selection of needed items for professional offices as well as industrial, entertainment, sports, property management, construction, safety, and business clients.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.