Motorola’s new Digital DLR two-way radios can play a key role in achieving this objective, while at the same time enhance teamwork and ultimately help drive ROI.
(PRWEB) September 08, 2015
2Way Supply, a leading Motorola distributor, is advising retailers on how they can improve customer service, teamwork and ROI by equipping their staff with the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“Based on a Motorola survey, 85 percent of managers believe improving communication at the store level between managers and staff would substantially boost customer service and satisfaction,” commented Ken Braswell, the owner of 2Way Supply. “Motorola’s new Digital DLR two-way radios can play a key role in achieving this objective, while at the same time enhance teamwork and ultimately help drive ROI.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Braswell and his team at 2Way Supply see as among the most beneficial to retailers include:
- Immediate response: the radios allow staff members to respond to internal communications, but without leaving their customers’ side.
- License-free operation: retailers do not have to pay for regulatory licenses or administrative fees.
- Ease of use: the radios are designed for easy operation, and feature voice prompts and intuitive navigation menus.
- Extreme range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which allow retail staff to experience crystal clear, static-free communication across extended ranges.
- Enhance security & asset management: staff can quickly communicate security issues or shoplifting incidents.
- Lightweight design: retail staff can conveniently wear the radios on their belt, or carry it in their pocket.
- Private communications: the radios use hopping technology to continually change frequencies, thus making it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to listen in. Furthermore, since the radios are digital, there is no risk of having communications overheard by unauthorized parties who are on over-subscribed analog channels.
- Durable, rugged design: the radios are designed to withstand rigorous use, unlike smartphones that can scratch and break with relative ease.
- Long battery life: the radios feature 14-hour battery life and easy recharging in their individual charging units. Multi-unit chargers that charge up to 12 radios at a time are also available.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, advanced configuration menus, and antimicrobial protection that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on radio surfaces.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the 2Way Supply website: http://2waysupply.com
About 2Way Supply
2Way Supply is an authorized Motorola dealer specializing in Motorola 2Way radios, parts and accessories. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and a Texas based business. 2Way Supply (2waysupply.com) serves as an easy-to-use e-commerce site for Motorola 2Way radios and accessories and features low prices on a great selection of needed items for retailers as well as industrial, entertainment, sports, property management, construction, safety, and business clients.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M logo are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.