Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 20, 2013
As of the second quarter of 2013, Chinese mobile phone users totaled around 1.18 billion and user adoption of 3G reached around 28%. Sales volume of smartphones in China arrived at 77 million units in the same quarter. Samsung continued to lead in China whereas Apple's share in China declined significantly due to the transition period between new and older iPhones. This report examines the development of Chinese smartphone market during the second-third quarter from the perspectives of telecom operators and branded vendors.
- Development of the Chinese mobile communication market, touching on accumulated mobile phone and 3G user base of three major Chinese telecom operators
- Chinese mobile phone market volume, with shipment breakdowns by branded vendor
- Development of smartphone branded vendors including Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, Huawei, HTC, and Xiaomi, touching on their product strategies targeted for the Chinese market
- Profiling the product portfolios of major Chinese smartphone branded vendors, as of the third quarter of 2013
Complete report on Chinese Smartphone Market Development, 3Q 2013 available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/285474.html .
List of Companies
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include: Apple, China Everbright Bank, China Netcom, China Telecom, China Unicom, Coolpad, Gionee, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, Meizu, Nokia, OPPO, Samsung, Tianyu, Vivo, Xiaomi, ZTE
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=285474 .
Table of Contents
1. Development of the Chinese Mobile Communications Market
1.1 China Mobile
1.2 China Telecom
1.3 China Unicom
2. Development of the Chinese Smartphone Market
3. Development of Major Chinese Smartphone Vendors
List of Tables
Table 1 New Smartphones Launched by Chinese Leading Branded Vendors in 3Q 2013
List of Figures
Figure 1 Accumulated Subscriber Base of China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, 1Q 2011 - 2Q 2013
Figure 2 Accumulated 3G Subscriber Base of China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, 1Q 2011 - 2Q 2013
Figure 3 Chinese Smartphone Market Volume, 1Q 2011 - 2Q 2013
Figure 4 Chinese Smartphone Market Volume by Branded Vendor, 1Q 2012 & 2Q 2013"
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication markets @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html .
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 supports to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the IT & telecommunications industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and much more.