Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) August 09, 2013
SharePoint Solutions announced today that SharePoint training classes are available at its Nashville location in August and September on the topics of Exploring SharePoint 2013 and InfoPath 2010.
“Exploring SharePoint 2013 – New Features: Preparing Users for Upgrade and Migration” is designed to help SharePoint 2010 users get ready for the new interface, capabilities and functionality in SharePoint 2013.
The two-day course, which will be held Aug. 27-28, is appropriate for experienced SharePoint 2010 users who want to become familiar with the new features and new functionality of SharePoint 2013. Topics covered include:
- SharePoint 2013 apps
- Enhancements to the SharePoint social networking features
- Vastly improved search
- Publishing and Web content management enhancements
- Access 2013 Web apps
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- New enhancements to workflow design, tracking, monitoring and managing
“InfoPath 2010/SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive” is a four-day course that runs from Sept. 24-27. The course gives students an in-depth look at the automating of common business processes by creating digital forms in InfoPath 2010. It also explores how to build SharePoint Server 2010 workflow solutions in SharePoint Designer 2010.
After completing the Nashville class, students will be able to:
- Use InfoPath 2010 to create business forms
- Understand best practices for form design in general and InfoPath in particular
- Publish InfoPath forms to a SharePoint Server with or without Forms Services
- Write complex workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Include external data in InfoPath forms
- Convert existing Word and Excel forms to InfoPath forms
- Work with digital signatures
- Submit InfoPath data to an external database for reporting
Both classes will be held at SharePoint Solutions’ Training Center in Brentwood, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville. Students can also attend them live online.
SharePoint Solutions is a nationwide leader in expert-led public classes on SharePoint products and technologies. The company’s software division professionally develops high-quality commercial add-ons for SharePoint. For more information about SharePoint Solutions, visit http://www.sharepointsolutions.com/.