And partners such as Sertifi are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Dave & Buster’s connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways!
San Francisco (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Sertifi today announced Dave & Buster’s has deployed Sertifi for Salesforce, built on the Salesforce Platform, to accelerate its customer company transformation. The traditional paper-and-pen method for getting BEO agreements and credit card authorization forms signed was burdensome for customers and labor-intensive for the Special Events group.
Integrating Sertifi for Salesforce allowed the group to collect signatures and payments within an average of two hours and 15 minutes. Dave & Buster’s enhanced its customer experience by offering a convenient way to sign and pay for special event services. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Sertifi will be in booth N1131 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Sertifi for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “Our Closing Automation Solutions help organizations automate the last mile in the sales process,” said John Stojka, co-founder, Sertifi. “We pick up where traditional eSignatures leave off by offering collaboration and payments features that help sales teams recognize revenue faster!”
- “With Sertifi, we streamlined the BEO and payment process, collecting signatures and payments within an average of two hours and 15 minutes,” said Debra Wise, Project Manager of Special Events, Dave & Buster’s. “Sertifi provides us with advanced sales efficiency, security of sensitive cardholder data, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as Sertifi are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Dave & Buster’s connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Product Key Features
Sertifi for Salesforce, built natively on the Salesforce Platform, allows organizations to close deals faster. Companies choose Sertifi for its innovative solutions with personalized service and award-winning support. Core features of Sertifi for Salesforce include:
- Reps work directly in Salesforce to send contracts for signature or approval, access real-time contract history, and view saved contracts with the Opportunity, Contact, or other Salesforce record
- Create agreement templates
- Merge Salesforce data into contracts before sending for signature
- Push data from signed contract back into Salesforce
- Receive Salesforce Chatter updates regarding deal status
- Personalize signature requests with reps’ photo and contact information
- Collaborate on deal with option to add others to join the conversation
- Allow customers to conveniently sign electronically or print, sign, and fax
- Track and manage deals in real time
- Run advanced sales reports and analytics to increase productivity
- Collect payments in a PCI compliant manner
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: http://www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Follow Sertifi on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sertifi-inc.
- Follow Sertifi on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sertifi
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions that help organizations close deals faster. Sertifi enables sales teams to quickly reach agreements with customers and then execute the deals with electronic signatures. Customers can access Sertifi through its leading eSignature API, pre-built Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations, and Web Portal. Leading organizations around the world including Pitney Bowes, CareerBuilder, U.S. Air Force, and Cricket Communications trust Sertifi. For more information, please visit http://www.sertifi.com.