Nashville, TN (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
SharePoint Solutions today announced its lineup of October and November SharePoint training classes in Washington, DC. The classes are:
- “Designing SharePoint Document Management and Records Management Systems in SharePoint 2010”
- “InfoPath 2010/SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive”
- “Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Foundation 2010”
- “Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Server 2010”
- “Exploring SharePoint 2013 - New Features: Preparing Users for Upgrade and Migration”
“Designing SharePoint Document Management and Records Management Systems in SharePoint 2010” will be held Oct. 15-18. The course equips SharePoint 2010 users to move up from simple document storage to sophisticated document and records management, making it possible for students to:
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Control and improve document distribution
- Decrease costs and increase efficiency
- Simplify document creation, organization and discovery for end users
- Take SharePoint to the next level in their organizations
The course “InfoPath 2010/SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive” will be taught on November 5-8. This intermediate-level course offers experienced SharePoint users an in-depth look at the automating of common business processes using InfoPath and SharePoint. Students will learn to create digital forms in InfoPath 2010 and learn to build sophisticated SharePoint 2010 workflow solutions in SharePoint Designer 2010, a free tool from Microsoft.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Write complex workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Work with digital signatures Use InfoPath 2010 to create business forms
- Understand best practices for form design in general and InfoPath in particular
- Publish InfoPath forms to a SharePoint Server with or without Forms Services
- Convert existing Word and Excel forms to InfoPath forms
- Include external data in InfoPath forms
- Submit InfoPath data to an external database for reporting
On Nov. 19-20, SharePoint Solutions’ “Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Foundation 2010” course will provide students with the hands-on SharePoint 2010 training they need to begin utilizing SharePoint effectively in their organizations. Students will learn the core concepts of what SharePoint is all about, how to use it to share information with others and ways to facilitate collaboration within teams.
The four-day “Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Server 2010” course includes the first two days of Using SharePoint Foundation 2010, and then on days three and four (Nov. 21-22) students dive into the features of SharePoint Server 2010 that make it a powerful platform for Enterprise Content Management with automation (workflow), personalization (My Sites), Enterprise Search and much more.
This in-depth introductory course covers the basic features available in all versions of SharePoint 2010 - including SharePoint Foundation 2010 (the free version of SharePoint) - plus the additional functionality that SharePoint Server 2010 provides.
“Exploring SharePoint 2013 – New Features: Preparing Users for Upgrade and Migration” is designed to help SharePoint 2010 users get ready for the new interface, capabilities and functionality in SharePoint 2013.
The two-day course, which will be held Nov. 25-26, is appropriate for experienced SharePoint 2010 users who want to become familiar with the new features and new functionality of SharePoint 2013. Topics covered include:
- SharePoint 2013 apps
- Enhancements to the SharePoint social networking features
- Vastly improved search
- Access 2013 Web apps
- Publishing and Web content management enhancements
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- New enhancements to workflow design, tracking, monitoring and managing
All classes will be held at SharePoint Solutions’ Ballston Office Center training location in Arlington, Va. Students can also attend them live online.
Based in Nashville, Tenn., SharePoint Solutions is a nationwide leader in expert-led, in-person and online public classes on SharePoint products and technologies. The company’s software division professionally develops high-quality commercial add-ons for SharePoint. Most of the company’s courses and services are also applicable to Office 365.