Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
The Los Angeles personal injury law firm of Javaheri & Yahoudai have announced that they have reached a settlement for $450,000.00 for one of their seriously injured clients.
In this case (San Bernardino County Court, Case No. CIVRS 1204626), the firm’s 43 year old female client was rear-ended by a commercial truck. According to the court documents, the woman was traveling west bound on the 60 East Highway. An employee of a supermarket chain rear-ended her while the employee was driving a work truck.
The woman suffered several different injuries including spinal trauma along with several sprains and contusions to her extremities due to the accident. Due to the seriousness of her injuries, she was not able to attend work for several months, losing out on wages earned.
Javaheri & Yahoudai offers some advice to keep in mind in case you are involved in a motor vehicle accident:
- Make sure to not leave the scene.
- Obtain names, addresses and phone numbers of other drivers, passengers and witnesses involved.
- Write down makes, models and license numbers of all vehicles involved.
- Draw diagram of accident scene, indicating direction of involved vehicles and/or persons, and any important information.
- Take pictures of the accident scene, damages to vehicles and injuries.
- Contact the Police and file a police report.
- If you are injured, seek medical attention.
- Do not accept fault or settlement at scene.
- Keep calm and remain courteous.
- Notify your insurance company
- Do not talk with the other driver’s insurance company without legal representation.
Contacting a personal injury lawyer that has experience in trucking accidents is the next smart move. An experienced lawyer is able to help out by talking to the other driver’s insurance company and making sure that all one’s legal rights are protected.
About Javaheri & Yahoudai
Dealing with commercial truck accidents and any other form of personal injury is a specialty of Javaheri & Yahoudai. With years of experience, they have the expertise to handle any case. Not ones to back down, they will do everything in their power to make sure that everything comes out favorably for their clients. By working on a contingency basis, they are able to give their clients peace of mind knowing that Javaheri & Yahoudai only get paid if their clients receive compensation.
Javaheri & Yahoudai, A.P.L.C., is a well-respected Century City, California personal injury law firm that serves clients throughout California. The firm maintains offices in Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga, and San Diego. The firm’s personal injury lawyers handle cases on a contingency fee basis, not charging a fee unless they can gain a recovery for their clients. They practice all form of personal injury law including but not limited to truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, car accidents, pedestrian injuries, brain injuries, wrongful death, paralysis injuries, amputation cased and other serious injury claims.
The firm also features a staff that speaks Spanish and Farsi in addition to English and offers free consultations via their toll free number (877) 735-7035. If you have suffered or know anyone that has suffered from any form of personal injury, contact Javaheri & Yahoudai for a free consultation today.