St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
Sometimes the simplest things are the most powerful, says Sublime Beauty®.
The simple act of dry brushing the skin, a lost art centuries old, can increase well-being and skin quality, says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. Why and how?
1) Skin is our largest organ of elimination and throws off millions of dead cells and toxins a day. By dry skin brushing, we sweep away the "debris" for clear and healthy skin. As we age, we lose the ability to throw off these toxins as easily, by the way.
2) Skin brushing helps support the lymphatic and immune systems. Because the lymphatic system has no pump (like the heart for the circulatory system), it relies on help including such actions as body movement, massage or skin brushing.
3) Dry skin brushing boosts blood circulation, delivering nutrients throughout the body.
4) Brushing helps with cellulite management, breaking down accumulated toxins and moving them.
5) Brushing can release endorphins and give us a joyous feeling.
How to Dry Skin Brush?
Sublime Beauty® has a full website devoted just to Skin Brushing for further information and videos.
"Try it and you will see the difference - and feel the difference, too," says Heshelow.
About Sublime Beauty®
Sublime Beauty® offers a range of quality skin-care products, with a focus on anti-aging. All products are available on Amazon and also at SublimeBeautyShop. Sublime BeautyShop offers free shipping, a VIP Club and the ability to round up purchases and donate to "Stand Up to Cancer".