Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
Cloud Content Control™ was designed specifically to mitigate the loss of visibility and control of data when it moves to the cloud. All data in cloud storage is scanned to locate sensitive content which can then be quarantined, modified, deleted or encrypted depending upon an organization’s security policies.
Enterprises needing to manage sensitive information can now employ the protection of a proven enterprise DLP solution across their entire network including the Cloud. For organizations handling personal health, financial or other compliance regulated information this level of data security provides several benefits:
- Highly accurate visibility into regulated data residing in the Cloud or in the process of moving to the cloud.
- Consistent application of uniform information governance polices across the enterprise, whether this data is located on-premise, or part of a hybrid model or present in the Cloud.
- Guided remediation when regulated or other sensitive information is discovered to be at risk of unauthorized access in the cloud.
Cloud Content Control™ is based upon TrueDLP™, a proven technology, successfully deployed in hundreds of installations where customers were concerned with the loss of their most important data. TrueDLP™ comprises a variety of sophisticated tools to reduce the risk of inadvertent or accidental leaks, or exposure of sensitive information outside authorized channels. It provides this capability through data monitoring, filtering, blocking and remediation features that can be customized to meet the requirements of the organization. Now with Cloud Content Control™, Code Green has brought this capability to the Cloud.
Information is controlled and actions are reported with Data Loss Prevention procedures already familiar to Chief Risk Officers and managers of sensitive personal information:
- REPORT all necessary compliance actions to identify potential risks and compliance requirements
- ALERT the appropriate administrator and data owner
- MOVE a potentially sensitive file to a more protected folder
- REMOVE certain information from the cloud storage altogether
With Cloud Content Control the DLP resources are tightly integrated in the background through APIs of the Cloud Service Provider. This architecture does not impose a complex cloud ‘overlay’ or impede authorized users from direct access to cloud services
Code Green Networks has worked in partnership with the leading Cloud Service Providers to make this offering a tested and easy to implement solution.
“With Cloud Content Control™ we have directly integrated enterprise data loss prevention into cloud storage platforms, giving enterprises unparalleled visibility and control of their data in the cloud,” says Chris Leffel, Director of Product Management at Code Green Networks
For more information about Cloud Content Control please visit http://www.codegreennetworks.com.
About Code Green Networks
Code Green Networks provides a solution for the enterprise that must protect regulated or other sensitive information. We do this as experts in the development and application of Data Loss Prevention, DLP, technology. Organizations use our content-aware Enterprise TrueDLP™ products to uniformly enforce compliance policies from a single administrative point across their entire network of digital communications and storage media including the cloud.