Bristol, Avon (PRWEB UK) 4 October 2013
Following the announcement by Bristol Councillors of a steep increase in violent crimes including burglary, in a number of Bristol suburbs, a local security company has released advice to residents on how to avoid being targeted by burglars, in addition to making their homes as safe as possible.
C.A.P Security Ltd is an SSAIB registered, family run company with over 17 years’ experience in the security industry. They are currently offering their customers a range of security products, including burglar alarm systems, CCTV cameras and access control systems. As well as having an expertise in security products and systems, C.A.P Security can fully fit and maintain systems, giving customer’s complete piece of mind in knowing they have a fully functioning security system protecting them 24/7.
The security firm are committed to providing a high level of customer care to their clients, including offering comprehensive advice on how customers can keep their homes safe and secure against the threat of burglary. C.A.P Security Ltd are urging their customers to take a number of steps to ensure safety in and around their home, including:
· Ensuring that windows and doors are locked at all times, particularly if at ground level;
· Using a high level security lock for any outside doors;
· Leaving lights on in the home, or setting a timer, if residents are going to return to their home in the dark;
· Put all keys out of sight where they cannot be reached;
· Marking valuable possessions with a UV pen so it can be easily identified in the event that it is burgled;
· Making sure gardens are secure and well maintained so that in the unlikely event that an intruder can enter, they have nowhere to hide.
· Install security lighting in gardens or driveways so that any movement can be detected.
· Purchase a security system which is suitable for the size and location of the home.
C.A.P Security Ltd are a family run SSAIB approved (http://ssaib.org/security-provider/6230/) security business, operating in the Bristol area. They specialise in supplying, installing and maintaining security systems on any scale, in addition to offering best practice advice on how best to protect properties against intruders and burglars. To discuss your security needs with one of the team, call 01179 657692 or visit their website at http://www.capsecurity.co.uk