Highland Park, IL (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
The registration numbers are record high for the upcoming 15th Clinical Applications in Age Management Medicine Conference, where physicians from over 20 countries will be attending to hear evidence-based, expert-led presentations on emerging science and critical topics impacting 21st century medicine, announced the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), a leader in providing innovative CME-accredited events for physicians and healthcare professionals. Physicians attending the AMMG conference—held from October 31 through November 3 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada—earn 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.
Like all of their conferences, this AMMG event is carefully designed to deliver content that is consistent, significant and impactful so physician attendees can take the information back to their practice and begin using it immediately. The fall conference offers a special two-track preconference day—”Hormones and Hormone Modulation in the Clinical Age Management Medicine Practice” and “Practice Management for the Age Management Medicine Clinician”—followed by a robust three-day session that includes a full day on women’s health, men and women’s hormonal health, clinical genetics/epigenetics, telomere science, nutrigenomic solutions, interactive panel discussions and case studies, latest research findings and sophisticated clinical applications.
“Age management medicine is setting the standard for a proactive approach that helps delay or prevent age-related disease and restores vitality for a higher-quality life. The AMMG pays close attention to the needs of our physician attendees, creating a conference that presents the most-relevant, timely, critical topics and science-based applications within a viable learning environment and delivered by a prestigious faculty. Having that persistent focus is what continues to drive our registration numbers upward,” AMMG Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore said.
AMMG has garnered much-deserved respect over the years for designing conferences that are ethically run, high quality, grounded on solid science and centered on an academically sound curriculum. Not surprisingly, the AMMG experiences tremendous support from their growing list of sponsors.
“Excellence is the foundational stone of age management medicine—from superior patient care to comprehensive evaluations and highly researched protocols that deliver results. That’s why we also created an annual award to acknowledge a physician who has displayed clinical excellence in age management medicine—the Alan P. Mintz, MD Award, named after the highly regarded mentor, innovator and visionary of age management medicine. We will be presenting that award at our fall conference,” AMMG Executive Director/Cofounder Rick Merner said.
Conference Curriculum Highlights
- Emerging science: clinical genetics/epigenetics, genetic screening and potential aging disorders, effects of inflammation/oxidative stress on telomeres, how and why to use telomeres in clinical practice, telomeres and genetics case presentations/panel discussion
- Nutrigenomic potential: learn greater range of tools for personalizing treatment plans, address nutrigenomic solutions for oxidative stress-related disease, from autism to hormonal issues, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Women’s health: genetic/metabolic markers for breast cancer risk reduction, sexual health, mood/memory, testosterone therapy, thyroid hormones, heart disease
- Hormonal health: hormone healthy meal planning, men’s sexual health, cognitive decline/hormone optimization, administering testosterone, stress/toxins as hormonal disrupters, brain health/dementia risk, growth hormone secretagogue technology, peptide revolution
- Practice management: integrative business approach for success, training/certification advantages, using ancillary wellness staff, designed patient experiences, quality/reputation working with compounding pharmacies, office-based aesthetic services, q&a session on practice management
- More: transformative coaching to overcome weight-loss resistance, mind-body strategies, Lp-Pla2 clinical value, poly-pharmacy and aging, blood viscosity in aging
For more information about AMMG or their upcoming conference, visit them online.
About Age Management Medicine Group
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) is led by Executive Director/C-founder Rick Merner and Conference Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore. AMMG provides education and information to physicians and healthcare professionals on age management medicine—a proactive medical approach for optimized health and the delay/prevention of age-related disease. Education is presented through evidence-based, continuing medical education conferences, workshops, seminars, publications and web media. AMMG membership consists of leading healthcare professionals, physicians, practitioners, researchers, medical associations and providers of products and services.