The Sales 2.0 Conference consistently offers a wealth of compelling information about a wide variety of topics that impact sales and marketing teams.
Santa Cruz, CA (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Today, Sales Dot Two Inc. announced that media passes are now available for the San Francisco Sales 2.0 Conference on October 16 and 17. The event will take place at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. The theme is Sales Performance Management. Interested parties should visit the Sales 2.0 Conference contact page and email "Registration Contact."
Selling Power Editorial Director Lisa Gschwandtner says the Sales 2.0 Conference is an ideal forum for bloggers, journalists, and industry analysts to stay on top of the latest ideas and trends that affect B2B sales and marketing teams.
“As a contributor to Selling Power magazine and an active B2B blogger, I find the Sales 2.0 Conference consistently offers a wealth of compelling information about a wide variety of topics that impact sales and marketing teams,” says Gschwandtner. “Each Sales 2.0 Conference is also a great opportunity to network with an audience of VP-level executives in Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing.” Selling Power is a media cosponsor of the event.
This event will feature speakers from IBM, CooperVision, SuccessFactors, Career Builder, HubSpot, Oracle, InsideView, and SunGard.
Event highlights will include:
- A workshop detailing a highly successful, $4 million-dollar sales transformation undertaken at global financial services company SunGard.
- Breakout sessions revealing how to leverage analytics and digital marketing technology to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts.
- Main stage presentations uniquely attuned to the concerns of B2B sales leaders, highlighting such topics as sales strategy, driving revenue, and navigating tough leadership challenges.
All conference registrants, including media attendees, will receive access to these bonus materials after the event:
- 2013 Sales Management Optimization: Key Trends & Analysis (CSO Insights Report)
- The Sales 2.0 Impact Report (2013)
- The Sales20Circle Sales and Marketing Content Satisfaction Survey ($199 value)
- 2013 Sales Leadership Priorities Report (Frost & Sullivan)
- Complimentary white papers on sales, marketing, and management effectiveness
- Select presentations/slides from speakers
All media are responsible for their own travel expenses and hotel accommodations. To register as media, contact steven(at)salesdottwoinc(dot)com.
Sales 2.0 Conference
The Sales 2.0 Conference showcases leadership strategies and SaaS technologies that help B2B sales and marketing leaders create more competitive teams and drive higher profits. Attendees learn how to achieve measurable success in such areas as CRM use, sales and marketing collaboration, lead generation and pipeline management, social media for sales and marketing, analytics and metrics management, customer engagement, sales transformation and change leadership, and sales process improvement.