These changes always further enhance the experience of those who already belong to our Edvance360 user community.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and five-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, announced that Citizens National Bank, Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services, Connecteach, Cosmetics Brands of North America, OrthoDirect, Pharmaca, Project Harmony, and Selene Finance joined the growing Edvance360 LMS-SN community of users.
“We are delighted to welcome each new client to the growing Edvance360 user community. Each new client brings with them new and exciting changes as we adjust and customize the software to fit their needs. These changes always further enhance the experience of those who already belong to our Edvance360 user community.”
- Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing & Sales, Edvance360
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Badges & Certificates – Edvance360 now offers a new and excited way to reward learners: badges. Badges, in addition to certificates, can build motivation and team morale as learners collect and display the badges they’ve earned in their learning path.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients and we commit to a 95% or higher faculty usage rate at all of our client institutions.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the features of a Course Management System.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learning Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online learning program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.