Our mission is to make targeted direct mail marketing simple and fast, removing complexities so agents have more time to focus on what they do best.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Austin, Texas-based QuantumDigital, Inc., a direct marketing company making targeted direct mail simple and fast, today announced that the company will be sharing key learnings for real estate direct marketing success at seven industry events this fall.
QuantumDigital will participate in each of the following real estate events:
- Exhibitor - Allen Tate Company® 2013 community service and fundraising events in North and South Carolina; 16th Annual Fundraiser for Public Education, October 1, Fort Mill, SC; and October 8, Greensboro, NC; Allen Tate FUNDay community service enhancement project, October 8, Raleigh, NC.
- Exhibitor - 2013 Crye-Leike, REALTORS® Fall Conference, October 22 - 24, Sandestin, FL.
- Exhibitor - Long & Foster Real Estate Silver Team 2013 Trade Show & Conference, October 28, Linthicum Heights, MD.
- Exhibitor - Long Realty Company Educational Event, October 30, Tucson, AZ.
- Exhibitor - Howard Hanna 2013 Convention, November 5 - 6, Cleveland, OH.
- Exhibitor - booth #711 at National Association of Realtors® 2013 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 8 - 11, San Francisco, CA
Attendees of these conferences that visit the QuantumDigital booth will discover how top real estate brokers and agents are leveraging the power of direct mail to grow their businesses. QuantumDigital will share some of the latest in new print technologies, as well as tips and trends gathered during the Company’s more than 25 years of working with real estate professionals. Those that stop by will also find out how by sending just 250 personalized postcard mailers each month, top agents are generating an average of two additional listings per year. Furthermore, attendees will be informed of two new ways in which they can order and mail real estate postcards: through the Company’s new online storefront, QuantumPostcards.com and on-the-go using the iPhone app, QCards.
"Our company has always placed a focus on truly understanding the needs of the real estate industry, educating brokers and agents on best practices, and developing cost-effective marketing tools that deliver results," said Steve Damman, President and CEO, QuantumDigital. "Our mission is to make targeted direct mail marketing simple and fast, removing complexities so agents have more time to focus on what they do best."
QuantumDigital, Inc. makes targeted direct mail simple and fast. By combining 24-hour turnaround speed, easy-to-use tools, geo-mapping, and an affordable turnkey approach, QuantumDigital helps real estate professionals and small to medium-sized organizations target their marketing and reach customers faster. A provider of printed postcard marketing, direct mail marketing, and on-demand printing services, QuantumDigital is also the creator of the new online storefront QuantumPostcards.com and QCards, the first direct mail marketing iPhone app for small business. All QuantumDigital products and services are backed by the company’s WOW Customer Service Guarantee. Founded in 1986, QuantumDigital is based in Austin, Texas. Visit QuantumDigital at quantumdigital.com. Follow on Twitter @QuantumDigital for small business news, or @RealEstate_QD for real estate news.
Media contact for QuantumDigital
Bloom Communications for QuantumDigital