MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
The Bailey Group, an eminent Minnesota executive development, leadership, organizational development and executive coaching firm, announced its LEVERAGE™ service suite to improve CEO and executive team effectiveness.
LEVERAGE™ is aimed at middle-market Minnesota companies, institutions and non-profits.
It helps their CEOs and C-Suite executives maximize their ability to achieve results by leading their organizations to align behind and execute on bold visions that meet the challenges of today’s global economy.
For 25 years, The Bailey Group has served 1,500 organizations by enhancing leadership, team effectiveness and talent development. Its new LEVERAGE™ service suite extends traditional development programs and focuses on C-Suite executives.
LEVERAGE™ has five elements that empower leaders with confidence, strength, vision, teambuilding and effectiveness. The programs include:
- Leverage4CEOs, the core that helps new CEOs maximize their first 90 days or incumbent CEOs to solve challenging senior team, board and growth issues. It empowers CEOs as they identify key stakeholders and relationships, prioritize goals, evaluate senior leaders, make decisive moves, align teams, obtain board buy-in, confirm vision and strategy, and drive results.
- Leverage4Teams helps CEOs assess their senior leadership team, identify roadblocks and advance team progress. It aligns the team around common goals and priorities, identifies barriers, assesses team habits and practices, defines core competencies, facilitates team changes and measures against agreed-upon goals.
- Leverage4Talent provides a strategic assessment of current senior team members and establishes a strong pipeline of next-tier leaders. It identifies and develops the right people to perform, grow and lead.
- Leverage4Leaders helps CEOs develop executives needed now and retain the best for tomorrow. It employs certified executive coaching and cohort leadership development programs to build core leadership and team collaboration.
- Leverage4Success guides CEO to make bold executive staffing decisions. It encompasses development of the hiring profiles, contracting with search firms, conducting candidate assessments and crafting job offers.
The Bailey Group performed these services individually in recent years and helped major clients strengthen senior leadership outcomes. Based on CEO satisfaction and market demand, it forged the comprehensive LEVERAGE™ service suite. To The Bailey Group’s knowledge, no other Minnesota organization offers this broad and integrated array of high-impact executive services.
According to company founder and CEO Leigh Bailey, LEVERAGE™ focuses on CEOs and business results and views the entire organization. It may include executive coaching, which focuses on key individuals and their performance.
And according to COO Martha Carlson, most CEOs are competitive and want to mirror successes at similar organizations. They see LEVERAGE™ as results-oriented, measureable and effective. Early response has been powerful, especially from middle-market organizations that value executive leadership and team development but don’t have leadership development or organization effectiveness resources in house.
The Bailey Group has 10 consultants with backgrounds in business, academics and consulting. Many held higher-level executive positions and led teams at corporations, non-profits and institutions.
Since 1989, The Bailey Group has provided executive development, organizational development, team leadership and executive coaching to regional entities. Their clients include Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota, HealthEast, Benedictine Health Systems, MMIC Group, Ecolab, University of Minnesota, University of St. Thomas, the Minneapolis Foundation, McKnight Foundation and many others.
For LEVERAGE™ information, contact Leigh Bailey or Martha Carlson at The Bailey Group, 763-545-5997 or check http://thebaileygroup.com. The company is located at 4800 Olson Memorial Highway, Suite 225, Minneapolis.Connect With Us: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn