Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
- The Atlanta project leasing team has brokered three additional leases at Krog Street Market (KSM), a 30,000-square-foot mixed-use redevelopment project owned by Paces Properties.
Fred’s Meat & Bread has leased a 600-square-foot space to showcase Todd Ginsberg's acclaimed burgers and fries and a full menu of classic sandwiches.
Gu’s Dumplings, an authentic Szechuan restaurant, has leased a 600-square-foot space and will feature Chinese dumplings and noodles.
The Little Tart Bakeshop, will be opening in a 200-square-foot market-stall space and will create handmade pastries with local, seasonal, and organic ingredients.
Lily H. Heimburger of SRS’ Atlanta office represents the landlord, Paces Properties, LLC.
- Town West Shopping Center, a 33,269-square-foot strip center located along Camp Bowie Boulevard, has sold. The center was 93 percent leased at the time of sale.
Jason Middlebrook of SRS’ Austin office represented the seller in the transaction.
- Panda Restaurant Group has purchased a .69-acre outlot pad site on the northeast corner of Spinder Drive and West Washington Street at the new downtown development called The Levee District in East Peoria, Ill.
Todd Gould of SRS’ Chicago office represented the buyer, Panda Restaurant Group, in this transaction.
- A 5,150-square-foot former Wolf Camera building at 357 Townline Road in Vernon Hills, Ill. has sold.
Todd Gould of SRS’ Chicago office represented the seller, RRA Companies.
- A franchisee for Taco Bell has purchased a 32,670-square-foot pad site located on the northwest corner of U.S. Hwy 380 and Oak Grove Road in Crossroads.
Brad Gibbs and Tyler Isbell of SRS’ Dallas office represented the buyer, North Texas Bells, LLC in the transaction.
- The SRS New York office announced that it has arranged the sale of the former Ford automotive dealership located at 325 State Route 17M in Monroe, NY. The property has approximately 40,000 square feet of building area on 11 acres of land.
Matt J. Ogle of SRS’ New York office represented I Star Financial, the seller, in the sale.
- Dollar Tree/Deal$ has leased 10,282 square feet at 115-02 Jamaica Avenue, Richmond Hills, N.Y.
Erin Grace CCIM of SRS’ New York office represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Pie Five Pizza Company, Inc. signed a 2,400-square-foot lease at the Gateway Center in Port Orange.
Blake Hunter of SRS’ Orlando office represented the tenant, Pie One Dunlawton, LLC, in the transaction.
- A 53,492-square-foot shopping center outparcel which includes a 3,504-square-foot former bank building located at the southwest corner of Chandler Boulevard and Alma School Road in Chandler, Ariz., has sold.
Alan Houston and Jeff Alba with SRS’ Phoenix office represented the seller, Grossman/Robson Associates in the transaction.
- Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness has leased a 1,170-square-foot space in Camelback Village located at the northeast corner of Camelback Road and 44th Street in Phoenix, Ariz.
Alan Houston with SRS’ Phoenix office represented the tenant, Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness, in the transaction.
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches has signed leases for three new locations. The first location is a 1,685-square-foot space at Park Central Mall located on Central Avenue, just north of Thomas Road in Phoenix, Ariz.
The second location is a 1,620-square-foot space at Scottsdale Shea Shopping center located at the northeast corner of Shea Boulevard and Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The third location is a 1,410-square-foot space at Cornerstone at Queen Creek, located at the northwest corner of Rittenhouse Road and Ocotillo Road in Queen Creek, Ariz.
Brian Polachek of SRS’ Phoenix office handled the leasing for Jimmy John’s in the transactions.
- Artís Coffee will open a store in the heart of the Fourth St. shopping district in Berkeley, Calif. Located at 1717B Fourth St., the 3,000-square-foot store shares the block with many national retailers including the Apple Store, Crate & Barrel Outlet, Sur La Table, and Restoration Hardware, as well as many local restaurants and retail establishments.
Ross White of SRS’ San Francisco office exclusively represents the tenant, Artís Coffee.
- Vitamin Shoppe has opened a 3,500-square-foot store in the Santa Rita Plaza community shopping center in Salinas, Calif. Located at 1976 N. Main St., Vitamin Shoppe opened in July and joins FoodMaxx, Savers, Starbucks and other national and regional chains at the retail center, with U.S. Highway 101 and Northridge Mall in close proximity.
Laura Tinetti of SRS’ San Francisco office, along with Corey Bialow of Bialow Real Estate LLC, represented the tenant, Vitamin Shoppe, in the transaction.
- Aaron's, Inc. has signed two new leases in the St. Louis metro area. Aaron's, Inc. will open a new 7,000-square-foot store at the St. Andrews Plaza, 3110 West Clay, St. Charles, Mo. and a new 8,900-square-foot store at North Oaks Shopping Center, 175 North Oaks Plaza, St. Louis, Mo.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.