The most accurate paintball gun ever built
(PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Empire Autococker Resurrection Autococker is now available at all Action Center paintball stores. The resurrection paintball gun is the good old classic mechanical Autococker reborn. With the best designs from WGP incorporated into the Empire Resurrection, it is a gun that all players of all levels will appreciate and love, and has the reputation of the most accurate paintball gun ever made.
The Empire Resurrection paintball gun is the Autococker all players are waiting for. It’s new school style with old school accuracy. With the enthusiastic response of the Sniper pump marker fresh in the engineer minds, they knew players also wanted a new Autococker. Taking the best designs out of the WGP closet, they have created a super smooth and accurate Autococker that players of all generations will love. All the bells and whistles are installed to make the Resurrection live up to the beloved Autococker legacy from Worr Games Products with an Empire twist. Step onto the field, but not back in time with the Empire Resurrection in your hands.
- Closed Bolt System - The closed bolt firing system of the Empire Resurrection Autococker gives it accuracy like no other gun. This unique firing mechanism ensures the bolt is all the way forward and sealed before the ball is fired from the gun. This gives the Resurrection accuracy that is second to none!
- Slide Trigger Frame - The slide trigger frame is a signature trademark of the older Autococker guns. This short trigger pull will give you a smooth crisp shot every time.
- Low Pressure Operation - The low pressure working of the Empire Resurrection are sure to give you great consistency over the chrono as well as a sufficient amount of shots per fill.
- 45 Wrap Grips - The comfortable 45 wrap grip is one of the most missed pieces of paintball history. All guns in the early 2000's and before had these grips as a stock feature.
- 6 Piece Barrel Kit - The Empire Resurrection Autococker comes with a 6 Piece barrel kit that includes an aluminum front and 5 backs (.675, .680, .685, .690, & .695)