“Cornerstone is exceptionally equipped to keep Michigan businesses up to the minute on developments relating to ACA, communications, cost containment and compliance .” Frank Mayer, Managing Partner
Troy, Michigan (PRWEB) November 12, 2013
While Americans this week begin reviewing the costs of insurance coverage through health exchanges mandated by the Affordable Care Act, Michigan businesses should be certain to participate in this webinar to prepare for ACA business impacts that take effect just three months from now. This complimentary webinar features Frank Mayer, managing partner of Cornerstone Group in Michigan. Mr. Mayer is an expert on the provisions of ACA and its effects on Michigan businesses.
This on demand web seminar details what employers must do now and in 2014 to remain in compliance with ACA. The webinar provides information on:
- ACA requirements that go into effect with the new year
- Pay or play penalty for businesses, its delay and impact
- Five new 2014 taxes and fees that ACA imposes on employers
- Mandated changes to health plan designs
- The 10 essential health benefits that all policies must provide
- Formula for determining if ACA considers your business a small or large group
- Changes in out-of-pocket maximums and waiting periods
- Requirements for individual health plans
To learn more and view this webinar, click here or visit our website: http://www.cornerstonebenefits.com/videos. Frank Mayer’s perspectives on ACA will be of particular interest to Michigan employers, business owners, HR professionals, financial officers and others weighing the impact of ACA on their organizations.
Founded in 1982, Michigan-based Cornerstone Group is one of America’s most technologically advanced insurance firms. With a wide-ranging clientele, Cornerstone has been acclaimed for its approaches to designing and managing benefit programs with creative solutions that support communications, cost containment and compliance. Cornerstone Group understands the compliance and communications challenges impacting Michigan businesses and helps organizations across the region comply with ACA provisions and position their workforce for growth under the Affordable Care Act. For more information, visit the Cornerstone Group.